M&M's Get Avenged!

Oh... Shit!

. Michelle is in front of the mirror with lots of doubts as she tries to find the perfect dress for tonight’s dinner with Brian. He’s invited her to go to Mille Pasta, at 8 o’clock, and she wanted to look perfect. She would take the white rose he had given her the day before; she loved that flower.
. Finally she decides to wear a black dress that revealed a lot of her chest. She knew he would spend the whooole night staring at her. Mich, you sure are ready to rock him tonight!
. She leaves early, to avoid traffic, and drives to the restaurant with her thoughts on her plans for later. She had bought sexy underwear, a pair of handcuffs and other toys to have a great night with him. It was something they had never tried, though they had talked about experiencing it.
. Mille Pasta, her meeting point. It wasn’t their first date, of course, but she felt nervous as she entered the restaurant. Brian wasn’t there. He’s late… again. It was nothing new to her. So she sits in the bar and asks for something to drink. Only a few minutes later, she sees Brian coming in. She got up and prepared her best smile, while she checked her dress.
. Surprise, surprise. Brian is coming in with another girl on his arm. Michelle petrifies with the scene, but calls him.
. “BRIAN?!”
. He turns around and sees her. Oh… shit.
. “Why are you here, Michelle?” he asks.
. “WHAT?! You were supposed to meet me here tonight, you idiot. Don’t you remember?” she was pretty pissed off…
. “Who is she, Bri?” Marie asks, innocently.
. “She’s just…” he seems confused. “Let me talk to her.” They agreed.
. “Who the fuck is she?!” Michelle asks him. “What is she doing here with you, when you set up a meeting with me just yesterday?”
. “Calm down, please.” Brian tries to figure something out. What they don’t see, is that Marie is listening to their conversation. “She’s just a friend I wanted you to meet.”
. “Don’t try to fool me!”
. “I mean…” he begins. “I must confess I forgot about our meeting.” Brian feels Michelle’s eyes fulminating him with anger. “Marie is…. She’s just…” He was blushing, showing her he didn’t know how to escape from the mess he had arranged.
. “Brian…” Marie interrupts. “I think you just messed up again, right?!”
. He can’t react. He’s looking down, trying not to seem guilty. He stares Michelle, and then Marie, forcing tears to come up to his eyes.
. “Please, don’t…” Marie says, leaving. She feels terribly sad for having been fooled so easily. She hears Michelle slapping Brian, and smiles on the inside. They both leave, one after another. They meet outside, while Brian is covering his face with his hands. He was stupidly ashamed.
. Outside, Marie calls for Michelle. “Hey you! What do you want from him?” she knew she was being some sort of a bitch to her, but who cares?
. “Well… I truly love him, you know? I guess I just let him fool me… and so did you.” Mich said.
. Oh… shit.
. “I guess you’re right. What if…”
. “What? What is it?!”
. She grinned. “What if… we get some revenge?”
. “On him? Are you crazy? I love that guy…”
. “Don’t be such a pussy! C’mon! He’s been lying to us for a long time… right? We can’t let him get away with that. No way!”
. Michelle just stood there. Marie’s words were revolving around her head, along with the marvelous things Brian has told her and given her, and also the previous scene at the restaurant. “What exactly do you have in mind?!”
. Marie smirks. “It will be our… secret.” She whispers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now that we know the bastard he is, let's see how he can get rid of this... HA HA

*Green_Apple*