M&M's Get Avenged!

The Calling

. Brian’s phone rings. “Hello?”
. “Hi Brian, it’s Michelle.”
. “Hey Mich, how ya doin’?”
. “I terribly miss you…” She cries.
. “Don’t cry huney! I missed you too… Where have you been? I tried to call you, visit you, everything! Where were you the past few weeks?”
. “Well… I just needed some time. You hurt my feelings big time, Brian… Now I see how much I need you by my side, you totally fulfill my emptiness, my dreams. I love you, Bri.”
. “I’ll make it up to you, honeybee… I promise.”
. “You’re just running your mouth…” She cries again.
. “I’m dead serious, sweetie. I really missed you… I’ll do whatever you want me to do. Just name something, I’ll do it. Whatever it is…”
. “Hum… would you meet me at the old warehouse, by the graveyard? I put my house for sale, it brings me too much memories…”
. “Sure I will. Anything to have you back… When?”
. “Tomorrow night. Is it okay for you?”
. “Yes! I’ll be there, I promise…”
. Brian and Michelle talked a little bit more, arranging some details for the new meeting. As they hung up, Brian smiled with joy all over his heart… and body. He was thinking about having the most amazing reconciliation sex with her…
. However, the smile that covered Michelle’s face wasn’t only joy… Marie was with her, and they both laughed crazily on Brian. They had had the most brilliant idea for having their revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Are u interested to know how will it happen?
How will these two girls get revenge?!

Well, get ready 'cause it's about to begin XD

*G