M&M's Get Avenged!

The boner of His Life

. Brian gets all fancy to their meeting. He really had missed Michelle, but he hasn’t been truly honest with her, because he had also missed Marie. He rides his BMW to the warehouse, he is horny. More than excited to meet her again.
. “Creepy place…” he says to the white rose that lies on the passenger seat. As he gets there, he parks the car, he gets out and he sees Michelle… with Marie. “OMG! Why are you together?”
. Michelle takes the lead. “We wanted to surprise you… and I can see in your pants that you loved it.” She was being sexy and she wasn’t blind, or dumb.
. Holy shit! Finally I can have two girls at the same time… two hotties! Brian was totally pleased with it, and so was his body. He was definitely having the boner of his life! He saw Marie getting a pair of handcuffs off her purse, and he giggled for himself. This is gonna get hot tonight…
. Michelle and Marie stare each other, with a mean look on their faces. Poor Brian, they think, probably at the same time. Their minds were now connected with the strength of this vengeance.
. Brian walks towards the girls, with a smile upon his face. He lifts his left eyebrow, a sign of excitement. The girls invite him to come in.
. “This warehouse is sooo much waiting for us… honeybee.” Marie whispers in a sexy way.
. Brian obeys them, and walks into the big old building. They go after him. He sees one single chair in the middle of the empty space. I like it… I like it a lot!
. “Bri…” Michelle begins. “Why don’t you take a seat?”
. He agrees. Mich sets herself behind the chair and proposes him a sexy massage. Of course, he couldn’t refuse. Meanwhile, Marie still holds the handcuffs and gets down on her knees. Right in front of him. She smiles, he smiles too… She opens his legs little by little, approaching her chest to him. Her eyes are sparkling with desire, but Brian doesn’t know it is fake… Marie handcuffs his wrists on the back of the chair, near Michelle’s legs, and bites Brian’s neck like he did before.
. Marie later says something on Michelle’s ear: she giggles. Brian’s looking above his shoulder trying to guess what they’re doing next. He would never have guessed that Michelle would take his pants off, kissing his thighs and legs on its way down. He’s enjoying it and she’s looking at Marie, who is taking a scissor out off her purse. They all are smiling with the scene, though the girls and Brian had different plans for the night. Michelle’s getting up and her right hand fumbles on Brian’s thighs, getting sooo close to his hard meat. He sighs… Marie takes her place with the scissor opened in her hands, as she gets ready to cut his t-shirt. Really slowly, with the knuckles of her fingers touching his skin… She throws what’s left of his t-shirt to the floor, it was his favorite one but he didn’t mind, he was totally, completely, absolutely loving it.
. Michelle now is moving towards Brian’s lap. She sits on it, with her back on his face, and feels something solid inside his boxers. Brian is kinda freaking out with them, and tilts his head back in a low moan. She smiles, and so does Marie who watches this with her mind filled with dirty thoughts. Michelle then turns around, and grabs his head, to face him, deep in his eyes. She kisses him… with a ferocity he had never felt on that tongue. Meanwhile, Marie is taking off his shoes and socks. She’s enjoying that kiss as well, as she opens her scissor and cuts Brian’s ankle.
. “What are you doing?! That hurts me…” Brian says.
. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to…” she apologizes with sorrow on her eyes, but euphoria on her soul.
. Brian forgets it and forgives Marie, as Michelle kisses him again, even with more control over him. Her kisses go down on his well-built chest, as Marie is going to the back of the chair, inclines his head towards her body and kisses him with her tongue. Michelle caresses him in the center of his desire, kissing his neck at the same time.
. Suddenly, the whole kissing scene breaks up. He’s in shock, though he’s thinking that he’s having his best night… ever! The girls meet in front of him, and they start to make out.Finally, girls have gone so lesbian! His mind is fulfilled with enjoyment as his body is carrying the desire of the entire world.
. “What do you want us to do, Brian?” Marie asks innocently.
. Erm… “Get each other stripped!”
. “So… do you want us to make you wanna scream?” Michelle asks.
. Brian just laughs. The girls take this moment to start… Marie puts her hands on Michelle’s thighs, getting her dress up and showing a little piece of her blood-red thong. She gets down on her knees and starts kissing her thin legs, climbing her body as she takes Michelle’s dress off and tosses it over to the floor.
. His face was only showing a tenth part of his delight. By that time, is now Michelle who’s taking Marie’s dress off. She starts with little kisses on her shoulder, and then on her neck, while one hand is grabbing Marie’s right boob. As she’s not having any idea how to take it off, Michelle simply rips it to the floor. Marie wasn’t wearing any underwear and it made Brian release a surprising groan. Michelle’s dying to touch her between her legs, and she knows that Brian feels the same way. So… she teases him with three fingers on Marie’s down side. Gosh, they’re pretty crazy…
. “Do you want some more… Brian?” Michelle asks with pleasure in her voice.
. He’s so horny he can barely talk. He just whispers something indiscernible as he nods. The girls smile…
. “This was just a warm-up… Brian. Now the real hot stuff is coming!” Marie articulates. “Are you ready?”
. He simply nods again. The girls smile even with more sexiness… Their plans are pretty vast in their minds, but Brian’s wrong to think that it’s gonna be... good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Probably one of his greatest fantasies XD

I can’t wait to post the rest of this story, it gave us so much fun while we were writing this story! It’s amazing how we imagine Brian’s “slut” side, isn’t it?! Well… maybe it really exists, in the back of his mind… About the story, how do you think this is going to end?! I would really like to read your opinion on this tale… Will you comment it for me, and let me know how would you end this story?! =)
[the end it’s already written, but we want you to work out your imagination… and maybe help someone with his/her next story ^^]

*Green_Apple*