M&M's Get Avenged!

Ashes to Ashes...

. Marie balances her naked body on her way to her purse, from which she grabs a new scissor, and a knife. Brian’s face shows some confusion… How are they gonna use those? Michelle gets the scissor, because Marie is a knife-lover and she has plenty ideas to use it. For a great start, she takes his hand and cuts him underneath the nails. Just a simple cut, on his left middle finger.
. “Ouch! Is this part of the game or something?” he asks in fear.
. The girls can only laugh timidly. “Well, you know, Brian…” Michelle states. “The pain is a wicked turn on…”
. She cuts a portion of his long black hair, knowing that it would make his self-pride hurt… a lot. She kisses it but still lets every little hair tear down to the floor. Later, with Marie’s approval, Michelle sits on his lap again, and kisses his neck with satisfaction and then… smiling at herself, she gets her scissor ready and cuts the lowest part of his ear.
. “Oh! I’m sorry, Bri. Did I hurt you?”
. Marie is so laughing! “Why did you do that?” Brian asks.
. The two girls sit on his lap, each one on one of his legs. They’re laughing, they’re really enjoying this. “You know what?” Marie begins. “You broke our hearts…”
. Brian is confused. First, they seem terribly in love with him, and horny, everything. Now they’re just ending with his fun. “Are you crazy? What the fuck do you mean?!”
. “Nothing really…” Marie answers, as she draws a wound in his waist. “Don’t you just adore it?!” They both laugh like Hell.
. “No…” Brian seems to be in pain now. He’s almost crying; the boner of his life has suddenly disappeared.
. “Oh c’mon, Brian, don’t cry, huney… I’m here for you. We both are.” Michelle seems really truthful as she speaks and holds his head close to her neck, but he doesn’t even notice that what she really is planning is to cut a bit of the flesh beneath the back of his neck. He wants to scream, and tilts his head back, but Marie has caught him in the middle of his movement and she just pulls his ring off his nose brutally.
. “Please, stop….” He begs them. “I’m so sorry… I didn’t mean to hurt you that bad.”
. “You’re asking us to stop?! Are you fucking mad?” Michelle yells.
. “We’ve only just… began, darling!” Marie laughs madly.
. Brian was pouring blood from every cut they had done to his body that they once loved and wanted. Marie expels Michelle from his lap saying “I got some new ideas…”. Oh my God, don’t hurt me any more… Marie opens his legs and gets in the middle. She starts with his belly button, kissing it and licking it smoothly. She goes up kissing him, and using her tongue to turn him on again, making him think that they’re gonna love him again. However, when Marie gets to his really nice pectorals, and licks his right nipple, the game suffers a change and she… hahaha bites his inked breast, insisting on his nipple which she gnaws really, really hard.
. Meanwhile, Michelle has moved again to his back, and now she’s licking his wounds. Though it may feel refreshing at first, her saliva is so, so filthy that her kisses make his wounds burn as a living fire.
. Brian’s silent, but tears pour down his cheeks. Marie feels one of those tears on her own cheek, as she bites him, and she’s kinda sorry for him. A strange way of feeling sorrow… and she decides to wipe his tears away with little sweet kisses. Then she kisses his lips, and her tongue is thirsty. Opening his lips and finding his warm mouth comfortable, she (of course) bites him again. Once, twice, three times, until she feels his scream coming from his throat, right into her breath.
. At the same time, Michelle had, in her opinion, her brightest idea. She’s grabbing the scissor and he has an open wound, on the up-part of his Haner tattoo; well, you can imagine it for yourselves… She decided to use her chirurgical “knowledge”, her scissor with an extreme Appetite for Destruction and his tattoo on his back and she has shredded his skin, delimiting his tat.
. Brian is moaning in pain. From his throat, they hear a terrible noise which they terribly enjoy. It’s the sound of Brian’s harm, the sound of their Revenge. And it tastes so damn good to these girls’ ego.
. Marie and Michelle have been talking, as he suffered the consequences of his gluttony. So they decided to let him go… They released him from the handcuffs and helped him standing up. But soon they let him go, and Poor Brian fell on the floor. As he hits the ground, they hear him letting a soft scream go. Marie can’t control her laughs… and neither can Michelle. They both lay down by his side, Marie on the left and Michelle on the right, caressing his cut hair and his thin cheeks.
. “It’s not over yet, Brian…” Marie whispers with lust in her voice. He cried. They caressed him. His chest was trembling with the power of his pain. If he ever knew that this was gonna happen, he would never, ever, cheat on any of them. If he ever knew… Poor Brian.
. Michelle gets up and goes to pick something. Marie knows what she will bring with her, and she sits Brian on the floor. She tries to make him balance his body and stand there by himself, but they made him so weak that he needed help even to stay in that sitting position. Marie helped, of course. She rolled her arm over his shoulders, and kissed his forehead. Michelle comes back with two roses, one is white, the other one is red. The last one belongs to Marie, so she lets Brian go to grab it and he falls and bangs with his head on the floor, with a huge bump. His eyes are closed, but Marie talks to him in order to make him open them. He obeys, fearing that they do so much worse to his body.
. The girls are standing up, with their feet by his neck (one of each side of Brian). They throw the roses to his face. “We just wanted to tell you how much we… love you, babe.” They said at the same time.
. He was laying there. He was bleeding.
. The girls were standing there. They were watching him and smiling at each other. Their faces were delighted with the pain they read on his body. He wasn’t dead… yet, but his moment was about to come. Hell awaited for him, he had been a sinner. He’s done the most awful things there are in our world, he had had some great time while fucking them.
. They just left. They knew he would die soon…

Ashes to ashes.
Dust to dust.
Sinners to Hell.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this story is now over… Girls always get their revenge, right?! Too bad that two rival, though fooled chicks, simply don’t get this closer to avenge the humiliation that the guy has put them through… Make Michelle and Marie your idols, learn from this story, and NEVER let anyone makes you look inferior.

*Green_Apple* and AngelOfSyn =)