The Fighting Forces

You belong to me

Bert could no longer moveas he watches Gerard get close to him loading a gun.

"I'm immortal stupid" he grunted at him,Gerard grinned

"Yea,but you have not read about people like you" he said getting the gun ready "The only way to die is to be killed by the vampire who's blood was in the potion" Bert looked at him in worry and he gets the gun ready and puts it agenst his head "This is what you get for messing with my wife" and he pulled the trigger.

Rhiannon stopped running as she heard the gunshot but Pixie grabbed hold of her arm dragging her back to their boat and they sailed off.Gerard sensed her leaving and he goes out seeing the boat sail off, he runs and jumps on the boat not being seen then goes inside to go after Rhi'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rhiannon was shaking like crazy trying to calm down.Her head shots up sensing him near her door, she runs to the bathroom and closes the door. She hears footsteps for a while,then the footsteps stop.Thinking he was gone Rhiannon sighed with relief and turns around, Jumping at the sight of Gerard standing near her.

"Hello my love" he said smiling at her showing his fangs