The Fighting Forces

Let the Battle Begin

"AAHH!" Blue yelled as she was thrown to the wall. She quickly got up to throw a power ball at Lord Duan but he avoided it.

"Give up you stupid forces!" he yelled "You'll never defeat me"

"Oh I wouldn't say that" Pixie said walking in with all the vampires behind her, Duan looked at Gerard and looked at him in deep hatred.

"You have nerve showing your face" he hissed at him.

"Duan" Gerard said coming close to him "It's not my fault about your parents, that vampire was insane"

"I DON'T CARE!" Duan yelled "The fact of the matter is that they died and I've been waiting to kill all of you!"

Gerard growled showing his fangs "I didn't want to do this to you" he said and threw Duan across the room. Rhiannon jumped up and landed on Duan then everything went silent. Pixie ran to Duan and Rhiannon as he pulls Rhiannon off him, she was holding to her chest bleeding.

"No!" Gerard yelled running to her, Pixie looks at them then back at Duan who was grinning evilly at her.

"Too bad" he said "you could have saved her"

Pixie looked at him and screamed stabbing a dagger she had to his heart "How does that feel you stupid son of a Bitch!!"

Duan spitted blood as he slowly was dieing Anabel pulled out some TNT she had and covered the office in it.

"Come on!" she yelled getting everybody together, Gerard held up Rhiannon in his arms and they ran, but not before Anabel lighting the TNT and they ran out before the whole place exploded.