The Fighting Forces

Love heals all

They laid Rhiannon on the cold snow, her body not showing any sign of movement. Gerard kneeled over her crying black tears.

"Please don't die, I still need you please don't" he begged clinging on to her. Pixie watched this and began crying herself; she finally realized she was wrong about him. She realized that he did in fact love her.

Blue kneeled over Rhiannon and said "Gerard, let me try" she said softly at him, he looked up at her and nodded laying her back down on the snow. Blue rubbed her hand together and placed them above the stab wound, black clouds formed and strong winds blew. A dark glow came over the wound as the wind grew stronger. All of the sudden Rhiannon's eyes shot straight up gasping roughly.

Gerard looked seeing her come back to life and he cried again holding her close "I almost lost you" he said through his tears, Rhiannon gained enough strength to hold him to her. Pixie cried hugging on to Rhiannon and Anabel giggled a little.

"Come on group hug!" she said as they all hugged on Rhiannon after they finally let go of her Rhiannon finally spoke.

"Wha-what happened?" she asked looking at everyone.

"I saved you" Blue said "see, witches have the power to bring someone to life, human or vampire"

Rhiannon then began to cry hugging onto Blue "Thank you" she said.

"You're my best friend, I wanted to" she said hugging back.