Status: Hiatus.

Rette Mich

I'm Staring at a Broken Door.

--Kris--

We went into the bathroom, leaving our checked luggage outside. We knew no one would steal it, and even if they did, it wouldn't be that much, except for some band tees and skinny jeans. But those jeans are from Hot Topic, which are forty bucks a pair. So I guess it would be a big deal.

We all took our drawstring bags in the bathroom to change. Come on! Seriously! You think we were going to walk around Germany in pajamas? Haha, you must be joking.

We walked into the pale grey bathroom, each of us entering a stall. I shut the toilet lid. I have this odd habit where I jump when I put on my pant. Very odd, I am aware. The last thing I need was ruining my clothes by falling into the toilet. That won't go over so well with Mutter.

Well, I started jumping. Of course. I was jumping up and down, bashing into walls, hitting my head.

"KRIS! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Danielle called
"Yeah Danielle! I'm f--" Deanna interrupted me
"KRIS IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU AND GUSTAV ARE GETTING IT ON IT THERE!" Deanna screamed. Danke Gott that no one else was in this bathroom.

It got awkwardly quiet.

Just then, Jen opened the squeaky door to the stall, breaking the silence. Just then, we busted into giggles and we all walked out of the stalls.

I wore my Avenged Sevenfold tee and red skinny jeans, like Mason Musso's, only I wear them better. Jen walked out wearing a homemade Leathermouth tee and blue skinnys. Danielle was wearing a yellow Tokio Hotel symbol tee and orange skinnys. Deanna was wearing a white Hello Kitty tee and black skinnys. Our hair was a frizzy mess and we had eyeliner pouring down our faces. We looked like scenies from hell.

We walked outside the bathroom. Our luggage was still there, Danke Gott. Jen and I started wheeling around the luggage, giggling like idiots, while Danielle and Deanna walked in front of us, rolling their eyes.

Danielle approached the concierge.
"We kinda need a cab."

Real classy, Danielle.

"Ah yes. What hotel?" The concierge asked, his accent heavy.

"Renaissance Leipzig." Danielle stated

"Ah yes. Very well. You see. We have cab issue, yes? and We only have that one for Renaissance." The man said, pointing out the window.

The car he was pointing to was an old black limo type car that was horribly rusted. Someone obviously had tried to spray paint over it, but the rust was dominant.

Danielle, Jen, Deanna and I looked at the man, completely disgusted.

"That's all you have?" Jen asked, her face scrunched.

"Unfortunately yes. Many decide to cancel reservation, and get better car? Do you wish to do that?"

"Nein."

"Ah very well. Come come! Let me take the bags, yes?" The man said

"I'll take the red bag!" Deanna jumped. I noticed that there was a small opening in the bag, and little green wrappers sticking out.

As Jen and I were entering the car, we heard someone yell "OH SHIT!"

We jumped out of the car and we saw Deanna standing there with tampons in her teased hair. I dont even want to know what happened.

All of a sudden, Jen and I busted out laughing, throwing ourselves on the ground.

"M-m-maybe w-w-w-we c-can b-borrow B-bill's!" Jen said, cracking up

"SHUT UP!" Danielle called from the car.

Gott. Bill better be grateful.

After a while we just sat there giggling.
"COME ON!" Danielle called impatiently.

Jen, Deanna and I squished into the car. Deanna and Jen in the middle, Danielle and I by the windows. I had to be careful that I don't learn against the door! It looked like it would pop off any minute!

"So, what do you guys think will happen on this trip?" Danielle asked excitedly
"Bill will lose his virginity to you!" Jen joked
"SHUT UP! No seriously! COME ON!" Danielle argued.
"We'll see Bill at McDonald's and he has sprouted boobs since we last saw him." I teased
"YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T BUG HIM!" Danielle started her rant.

Blahblahblahblah. Thats all I heard.

I started staring out the window. The rain began to fall. Time seemed to fly by so fast. It has been a half hour and Jen and Deanna have fallen asleep. Danielle was doing the same as I, looking at the rain.

"Hey Danielle. What do you think will happen while we are here?" I whispered
"I'm hoping that we can meet them again." Danielle whispered, her voice breaking.

Here comes the memories.

" Danielle, you can't be disappointed if we don't see them. They are the Jo Hoes of Europe." I warned her

"DONT YOU EVER DARE COMPARE THE GERMAN GODS TO THE JO HOES!" Danielle screamed. Wow, Deanna and Jen can sleep through anything.

I started picking at the ripped brown leather seat, thinking of what to say.

"All I'm saying is, don't be disappointed. You were lucky enough to meet them once."

Shit. Now I was getting upset, what the fuck!? A black tear glistened down my cheek. I looked towards Danielle, who's tears were falling at the same pace of the rain.
♠ ♠ ♠
LONGER? HAPPIER?

ad my story pleeaaasee?!?!?

comment?