Status: Hiatus.

Rette Mich

Zimmer. 483

--Jen--

We were five minutes away from the hotel. I must have been really knocked out! According to Danielle and Kris, there was a horrible rainstorm in the past hour.

Why couldn't Danielle pick a hotel closer to the airport? This car was cramped, old and disgusting! No little flippy-switch thing like mum's car has. No. It still has one of crank things that take five minutes to open the window. The window was cracked, and the worst part of it all was that I was sitting on a LEATHER SEAT. DEAD COW SKIN. Ewh.

"Danielle?" I called over

"Yeah?"

"How much longer to the hotel?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. To be honest." She replied.

"Excuse Me? Wie viel länger, bis wir ins Hotel?" Danielle asked, in German?!

"Etwa 10 weitere Minuten, ja?" The man said

"He said about 10 more minutes." Danielle commented

My jaw hit the floor. "Since when do you know German?" I asked, wide-eyed

"Ever since I have been taking online classes at Live Mocha."

Wow. Who knew Danielle can reach so low.

"I take those classes too." Kris sniffled. Her voice thick.

Kris had her head laying against the window. Her eyeliner was running down her cheeks. Her hair was still a mess and her eyes were all red. Why was she crying?

"I'm staring at a broken door
There's nothing out here anymore
My room is cold its making me insane"

I heard a small voice whimper.

"KRIS?!" Danielle perked her head up

"Yeah." She snifled

"You can sing! REALLY WELL!"

"Nein. I can't. I'm so high-pitch I'm on a frequency that only dogs can hear."

"NEIN!" Danielle and I argued.

"Whatever."

"Sie sind hier. Renaissance Leipzig. Genießen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt." The man said

"Danke!" Danielle called.

We grabbed our luggage out of the back, Deanna making sure that the zipper was closed and there were no other girly products that would come out. She didn't want to pick tampons out of her hair again. I admit, that was funny. Danielle wasn't so happy with that comment I made about Bill.

We walked into the hotel, approaching the front desk. There was a girl there, dressed all punk style, attempting bill Kaulitz makeup.

"Excuse me?" I asked

"AUH MEIN GOTT! MEHR AMERIKANER!" She said in German

It wasn't that hard to figure out what she said. "OH MY GOD! MORE AMERICANS!"
I guess ever since Tokio Hotel got famous in the US, plenty of Americans must have been coming to Germany.

"Eh. May how I help you?" She said in broken english

"We have reservations. Danielle Kaulitz." Danielle said

Deanna, Kris and I snickered. She actually put her name down as that!

"Ah. Ja. You will be in room 483." She said, handing us our room cards.

She handed us a map of the small hotel. We were on the second floor.

We walked away, giggling. Zimmer 483. The irony.

"What the hell!? We keep having like all these Tokio Hotel related things happen to us while we are here!" Deanna stated.

"We just need ONE IMPORTANT Tokio Hotel related thing to happen while we are here." Danielle stated bluntly.

We walked into the elevator. This is getting weirder and weirder by the minute. The elevator music was the background to "Forgotten Children". Some man in a Tokio Hotel tee shirt was standing in there already. Who knew they'd be this popular?

We walked out into the second floor. Staring at the room numbers."

"Here we are. Zimmer 483!" Danielle giggled

We chucked our baggage on the beds. Still giggling from the irony.

Kris had this little zipper pocket on her suitcase and pulled out all these papers. Her MCR poster, a Tokio Hotel poster. A few leaflets that said "WANTED: GUSTAV SCHAFER. HE ESCAPED FROM MY ROOM LAST NIGHT." PETA2 flags, a small portable iPod stereo.

I think we were set.

Danielle sat on the bed, drawing in her sketchpad. I peaked over her shoulder.
"Wow." The only word I can say.

Inside she drew a chibi version of Bill with the words
"IF YOU SEE THIS SEX GOD, RETURN HIM TO ROOM 483" and the same phrase written under it in German.

Kris grabbed Danielle's hand and ran into the hallway while me and Deanna redecorated our hotel room. We plugged in Kris's ipod and My Chemical Romance's "Cemetery Drive" came on. We put pictures of Tokio Hotel all over our walls. Deanna pulled out four blankets, each with pictures of the boys on them

"I GOT THESE ESPECIALLY MADE FOR THIS TRIP!" Deanna screamed, excitedly.

I mumbled the lyrics under my breath
"And the collision of your kiss
Made it so hard."

I have a feeling once Danielle sees Bill on her blanket she's going to make some stupid joke.

--Danielle--

Kris started unpacking a whole bunch of shit. Papers and PETA2 flyers, mostly.

She grabbed my hand and gripped her flyers, pulling me out in the hallway with my sketchpad. In which I was drawing a WANTED poster.

She randomly pulled tape out of her pocket.

"You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?"

"JA!"

We ran up and down the hallways, holding back our laughter, posting the wanted posters everywhere.

Just then, Jen's head popped out of the door.

"You fucktards! Get back in here!" She and Deanna whispered.

Me and Kris giggled, running back to the room.

I looked around. Pictures of The German Gods were on the ceiling. On the back of the door, their was a Zimmer 483 poster. On Kris and Jen's side of the room there was a My Chemical Romance flag. Jen pulled Kris out on the balcony and there was a PETA2 flag. Christ on a fuckin' bike! They couldn't hold back the activism for one vacation.

I lay down on the bed. I looked down on the side. Bill was right under me.
"EEP!" I yelped
Jen and Kris turned around with a sly look on their faces.

"I got these blankets for us." Deanna stated.
"DEANNA I FUCKING LOVE YOU! NOW I CAN FINALLY SLEEP WITH BILL!" I shouted.
"And yet, he's still a virgin." Jen and Kris joked.

Let theRoman GERMAN Holiday begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very long, but its just a filler.
No action for a while now. At least thats where Im heading.
Please if you can, advertise my story!

Comments!