Status: Hiatus.

Rette Mich

You Write 'Help' With Your Own Blood.

--TIME HAS ELAPSED SINCE LAST CHAPTER--

--Kris--

We have been in Germany for 5 days now. We did a bit of sightseeing or whatever. Danielle wanted to see where the Kaulitz twins grew up. Jen and I moaned and groaned but Danielle wouldnt budge. She really wanted to see this place. We then went back to the hotel, went on Danielle's laptop and looked up the address of them. It so didn't feel right. I felt like such a stalker!

So yeah. We walked around Germany looking for this place, and when we got there, there were security guards not allowing anyone in! Of course. Why didnt we know this?!

Danielle has been a tad depressed ever since

So our trip is almost over. Germany is quite a beautiful country. If I could live here, I would. But sadly, I can't.

"Hey guys. Wanna go out to eat tonight?" I asked.

"Meh. Sure. I guess." Danielle mumbled. She's been doing this ever since we got rejected.

"Better be veggie food,Kris."

"No duh, Deanna."

"YEAH SURE! I CAN GO FOR SOME WENDY'S!" Jen perked from behind the bathroom door. Straightening her hair. Again.

"Do they have Wendy's here?" I asked, looking in the phonebook. "Ja, they do!"

Jen walked out of the bathroom. Her eyes blackened with eyeliner, bright blue skinny jeans and a tight black tee shirt. Deanna was already ready, just finishing teasing her hair. Danielle was in red flannel pajama pants, black Tokio Hotel tee shirt, andher hair tied back in a ponytail, letting her sidebangs droop down on her face. She really didnt seem to care that much anymore.

After I finished straightening my hair, I attached a big red bow to my bangs, pulled on pink skinny jeans and the Bill Kaulitz tee shirt I got so I can go meet them.

"VEGAN FRENCH FRIES AWAIT!" Deanna screamed as we headed out the door.

"Guys. Im going to stay back, I dont feel good." Danielle whimpered

"Okay. You want us to bring you back like a frosty?" Jen asked

"I guess." Danielle whined.

Jen, Deanna and I walked into Wendy's, ordering our vegan fries and slurping down Frosty's. Deanna got a kids meal for the fun of the toys.

"HEY GUYS! LOOK!" Deanna screeched, pointing to the little toy the meal came with.

"Holy shit." I stared, wide-eyed.

The toy was a little cell phone type thing that looked kinda like the Verizon Juke phone. It flipped open to reveal a picture of the four German gods. When you clicked the middle button, the song "Durch Den Monsun" plays. I sat there at the table, busting into giggles.

"Kris, you okay?" Jen said, poking my ribs

"S-stop! T-t-that t-tickles!" I giggled.

"Okay Kris, calm down. We have to get food back to Danielle." Deanna said
I then covered my mouth, letting a few giggles loose as Deanna went to go get Danielle more food.

--Time Elapse--

"DANIELLE! WE GOT YOU A COOKIE DOUGH FROSTY! AND FRIES!" Deanna called

"AND A TOY CELL PHONE THAT PLAYS DURCH DEN MONSUN!" Jen shouted.

"Danielle?" I asked.

No answer.

"Danielle?"

No answer.

There was a note on the bed.

Jen, Deanna and Kris

This trip was supposed to mean adventure.
It meant romance for me. I thought it would bring me closer to the boys.
Nothing will make me get father away from them after this.

Goodbye,
Danielle


"NEIN!" We all screamed.

Deanna, Jen and I started crying. What were we to do?

Deanna turned on the TV. The news was on. It was in German, but we had English subtitles on our TV.

"As you can see, we are on West Hamburg street, and on top this apartment building right here is a girl on the edge! Paramedics are down here waiting."

The camera then panned up to show the roof and the figure standing on it.

"DANIELLE!" We all gasped

We grabbed our purses and ran out the door. She can't do this!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments will get you more faster =]

and I will not update until I have 3 comments.

and n, Deanna and Danielle, commenting three times each dont count.