Status: Hiatus.

Rette Mich

By Your Side.

-Deanna-

That was. Oh mein Gott. I cant even describe it. How did Billa run that fast? How did he get there anyway!?
WHY was he there to begin with. Danielle must have like died inside.

"You wanna come upstairs?" Bill asked Danielle, still carrying her in his arms.

She still had tears falling on her face, only she wasnt in a sob anymore.

"Mhm.." She wimpered.

Danielle cuddled her face into Bill's chest as we all walked upstairs.

"How was this even possible!?" I whispered to Jen.

"I HAVE NO IDEA. WHY WOULD SHE EVEN THINK of jumping!? ON VACTION!?!" Jen was a tad pissed. Or anxious. Or something.

"Dude, what are the odds? Bill coming to save Danielle. I knew a lot of Tokio Hotel related coincidences have happened. But who would have guessed this?" Kris added.

Bill was still carrying Danielle in his arms. Danielle had stopped crying and she looked exhausted. Of course. Danielle falls asleep in Bill's arms. I can only wish that would happen with me and Georg.

"Here we are." Billa said as we reached the door at the top of the stairs.
He slowly opened the door. Inside was Georg and Gustav playing video games and Tom watching something on the computer. I wasn't go to ask.

"Hey Tom! Bill is back!" Georg called to Tom

Gustav looked toward us to see what was going on. He spotted Kris and looked...upset? Angry? I dont know. He mumbled something under his breath in German.

"Gustav...Ist nicht so, dass das Mädchen vom Flughafen Sie sprudeln über gehalten?" Georg asked. Oh how I wanted to know what he was saying!

"Ich denke schon!" He answered.

"Oh lookie lookie. Look who was finally able to snag a girl." Tom teased

"Shut up." Bill glared, laying Danielle on the couch. And no, not like, laying Danielle, you perverts.

"So how'd Bill find you? You were hiding in a trashcan in the alley and he thought you were cute so he decided to try and convince me to let him keep you?" Tom asked, being an ass.

Jen, Kris and I gave Tom a sharp glare.

"Well, I was on top of the..." Danielle whimpered

"You were her?!" Gustav turned around

"Ja. Why?" Danielle looked at him.

"Don't you know that life is a precious thing that you should never let go of?" Gustav asked her.

"I wanted to die for love." She sighed.

"Here. Have a drink." Bill said, lifting Danielle's head and placing it on his lap. Danielle looked as if she was about to die. She took the drink and sipped very slowly, her hands still shaking. Afterwards, thing calmed down a bit and she dozed off.

--Time Elapse--

"Hey, G-georg." I approached him.

"Hallo. You Danielle's friend?" He asked.

"Ja. We are like besties!"

"Ah."

There was a bit of an awkward silence, so I just zoned out a bit. I started staring at the PS2 that was sitting in the living room.

"You play Super Mario?" He asked. Wow. That was good English.

"I'll pwn your face at it!"

We looked at each other for a minute, then sat on the floor, getting at Super Mario.

--Kris--

I sat on the couch, looking over towards Danielle. Her head rested on Bill's lap while he looking lovingly at her. Deanna and her lovebuddy were playing Super Mario while Jen and Tom were talking about Hollywood Undead.

I stared at Gustav. Why. Why was he so goregous? Why hadn't he started talking to me? Eveyone else had their love. Of course, not me.

"Uhm, are you looking at me?" Gustav turned and ask me.

"I-I-I...." I stuttered. This was like the signing all over again. I looked right into those brown eyes and saw...pain and hurt.

He sat down next to me on the couch. I thought I was going to faint.

"It's okay. I just figured since you liked Bill you would be looking at---"

"WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! What makes you think I like Bill?!" I rebutted, shocked.

"Uhm, ja!" He said, pointing to my shirt.

"NEIN! Ugh. I bought this when I was going to get a wristband to meet you guys at Freehold, when you basically ignored me!"

He looked at me with shock.

"You like...me?" He asked. He seemed shocked. I started getting a little shy and nervous. I can feel my face getting a bit hot.

"Why would that be a shock to you?" I asked. Trying to avoid the question.

"Well most like Bill and Tom. Occasionally Georg. But never me, it seems."

"Well...I guess so. Ja." I mumbled. Why was I being so shy?!

Gustav started to weave his fingers through my brown hair, looking at me directly in the eye.

"There was this girl I fell in love with at the airport, and I think I found her."

He leaned in, eyes closed, lip puckered. I did the same. Our lips where about to touch when someone screamed in victory.

"YES! I WIN!" Deanna yelled

"No fair, I wanna rematch!" Georg yelled back.

The two looked right at us.

"Ooh!" Deanna squeeled

"Gusti has a girl-friend!" Georg sang.

I giggled a bit. The thought of me, a German/Italian girl from America being Gustav's girlfriend.

It seemed out of proportion. But yet, it seemed as if it was the best idea, ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh. So what do you think?

Danielle-- I promise more you and Bill will happen

Thanks to my subscribers, If you like what you read, advertise my story.

Danke!!
Kris