Status: Hiatus.

Rette Mich

Excitement.

"Leaundra?!?! Where are you?!"

"Outside Aeropastle. AND I WAS EARLY!"

"Save me, Deanna, and Megan a spot, kay?"

"Sure."

I ran as fast as I can from the parking lot, through Sears, towards Aeropastle. Deanna, Megan and I ran up to Leaundra, and we sat there, goofing off. We were having so much fun. We were on the second floor of the mall, taking pictures and videos while waiting for our sexy Germans to arrive. We waited. Talking. Eating Wendy's fries (because they are vegan), yelling at some random guy wearing a lime green shirt and white skinny jeans, sitting on a couch with his girlfriend (who was getting jealous). We flipped off the fur store we were in front of. And it was fun.

We started singing (very loud and horribly some songs. We kinda screeched the lyrics to Ready Set Go!, Shake It, and Teenagers.

--Danielle's POV--

Me and Jen were sitting against the railing outside Aeropastle. Auh Mein Gott! This is so boring!

"Hey. Those girls next to us. They are singing Ready Set Go." Jen whispered.
"Your point?" I asked
"Lets sing along!" She suggested.

So yeah. Me and my cousin just sat there, whispering the lyrics to Ready Set Go with complete strangers.

--Kris's POV--

"Are they there yet?!" We asked the Hot Topic lady.
"No. Their pizzas are though. THEY ORDERED 12 PIZZAS!" She exclaimed.
"Can we have a pizza party with Tokio Hotel?" Deanna asked
"Yeah! I WANNA HAVE A PIZZA PARTY WITH TOKIO HOTEL!" I screamed

"Well. Uhm, I'll let you know when you can do that." She joked.

We kept hassling the Hot Topic workers to know when the Germans got here. Auh Mein Gott! They take forever! But then, Yvonne told us that they were STUCK IN TRAFFIC.

That is when we met Danielle and Jen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Before people start asking YES I DID MEET TOKIO HOTEL.