Status: Hiatus.

Rette Mich

Meeting.

--DANIELLE--

We waited in line, and started talking to these girls.

"Hey. I'm Jen." My cousin introduced
"I'm Danielle," I said

"Hey! I'm Kris!" A girl in the Bill Chain tee said, "And this is Deanna, Megan, and Leaundra."She pointed at three girls, one who was also wearing a Bill Chain Tee, I'm guessing that's Megan, and one girl was in a Paramore hoodie. That's Deanna. So I guess the one with the braids is Leaundra.

"So, who's your favourite?" Deanna asked

"I LOVE BILL!" I screamed.

"Georg! Auh Mein Gott! I love him!" Jen said.

"Awesome! I love Georg too!" Deanna said

"Tom." Leaundra smiled

"GUSTAV!" Kris screamed

"Ewh! I HATE HIM!" Jen described.

"He's so CUTE though!" Kris argued.

"I like Bill." Megan randomly pointed out.

"You are so my new best friend!" I smiled, high-fiving Megan

"Excuse my sister. She's a Bill Kaulitz fangirl." Deanna said

"So, what other music do you guys like?" Kris asked
"I like My Chemical Romance, Flyleaf," Jen said
"OHMYGOD! I LOVE MCR AND GERARD. YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND!"

The line was already moving, and it was pretty fast.

We waited outside Abercrombie. Auh Mein Gott! Thhey played shitty music and UGH! That perfume was HORRIBLE!

"Auh Mein Gott!" Kris screamed. "LOOK HOW CLOSE WE ARE!"

We all started screaming and jumping around. We saw a few girls crying, with no autographs in their hands.

Someone passed by saying, "Ugh. All these little teens screaming over a band that sucks."
My blood was boiling. NO ONE makes fun of BILL, TOM, GEORG OR....well yeah they can make fun of Gustav if they want.
I saw the anger on Jen's face. We HATE when people make fun of our bands.

Just then, Kris opened her mouth and yelled "TOKIO HOTEL IS COOLER THAN YOU CAN EVER DREAM TO BE!"

We started laughing. She was right! The guy turned around and shot her an evil look. Like she cares.

We neared the door to Hot Topic. Kris and Leaundra started crying. I could have sworn my eyes were tearing up. We were close enough to see Bill!

"Come on girls! Dont cry! Show them how excited you are!" The man in Hot Topic attire consoled.

Just then, Kris, Leaundra, Jen and I broke our tears with a loud screech.
Bill looked up, right at us.

I swear, I wanted to faint.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS ARE MY AIR!
DONT LET ME CHOKE!