Status: Hiatus.

Rette Mich

American Imports.

--Kris--

We arrived in Germany around 8:00 am, their time.

"Attention all passengers, we have arrived in Leipzig. Enjoy your stay and stay safe."
The co-pilot yawned. Christ on a bike, someone was tired.

Your baggage claim is at Claim B.
Again. She droned.

We walked off the plane, our legs shaking, still in our pajamas. Danielle was still hugging her Bill doll and Jen stole my Gerard Way plushie.

I felt like shit. I was exhausted. Even VIP flights don't get rid of jet lag. I feel like an fucking idiot. I'm walking around in an Airport in a totally different continent wearing Skelanimals pajama shorts and a Tokio Hotel tee shirt. Well, no shit, I'd get a few odd looks.

Jen was still wearing her flannels and MCR shirt, Danielle wearing blue flannels and a tee shirt with the Tokio Hotel symbol on it. Deanna was the only one not rationed to a band. Simply wearing a Ralph Wiggum tee shirt and black flannels.

"Uhm, guys. All these signs are in German. Where do we go?!" Danielle panicked.

I quickly took action.

"Excuse me. Where can I find baggage claim A?" I asked one of the security guys.

"Biegen Sie links unten die Halle und gehen Sie geradeaus." The man said.

SHIT! Does everyone in Germany speak German?!

"Haha. Smooth Kris." Jen joked

"Haha. Like you have a better plan!" I admit, I was tired, cranky and I just wanted to go to the hotel.

"Excuse me, where can I find baggage claim B? We asked that gentleman over there, but we only understand English." Jen approached a man at a desk.

"Ah yes. Very well. Just turn left down that hallway and go straight." The man translated

"Ah. Thank you so much." Jen said give me a sly smile.

"SHUT UP! At least I tried." I scolded.

We waited there for 20 minutes for our luggage. How long does it take? UGH! We only had one bag each and one bag for girly necessities. Jesus. I took out my phone, and looked through my pictures. Okay? That's what I do when I get bored.

Gustav. Gerard. Me. Me. Me. Me. Gustav. Gustav. Gustav (shirtless). Gerard. Me. Me. Me. Me.

A bit self absorbed yes?

Jen came running down the aisle with a cart. Danielle sitting in it, giggling like a five year old.

"Guys. Come on! We have most of the luggage. We kinda need that cart."

"What are we missing?" Danielle asked

"Our red bag with the rainbow string. It has our girly products in it" I replied

"Oh yeah. What did we pack in that again?"

"Hairspray-" I started

"We can just borrow Bill's." Danielle interrupted.

"Hair straight--"

"We can borrow Georg's!" Danielle interrupted. Again.

"Uhm. Eyeline--"

"Bill's."

"Gel."

"Tom's!"

"Tampons and pads!" I exclaimed.

"WE CAN BORROW BILLS!" Jen shouted.

Me and Deanna busted into a giggle fit.

"OH SHUT UP! HES NOT A GIRL!" Danielle defended

"You have proof? Have you fucked him yet?" Jen deliberated.

"YOU SAW THE SURS INTERVIEW! HE'S A VIRGIN!" Danielle argued.

"And who's going to change that?" Jen gave Danielle a sly look.

Again. Me and Deanna busted into laughter.

BIFF. Something smacked me on the forehead and then knocked me to the ground.

"KRIS!" The girls gasped.

I quickly snapped out of it, looking up. Some guy wearing a black hoodie and a cap looked down at me.

"Bist du okay?" The mysterious man said.

"Yeah. Sure. I'm f--." Deanna interrupted me

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!? SHE COULD HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OUT!" Deanna screamed. Good 'ol Deanna. Always standing up for me.

"Oh. So you girls from America I guess?" The man said. I was in shock.

"Yes. And you are from where?" Jen questioned.

"I live nearby." The man said

I stood up, my head throbbing. Christ, that's going to bruise. I looked at the man. Something seemed oddly familiar. Those brown eyes and that angelic voice. It all seemed so familiar.

"What gave you the audacity to do that?" Danielle asked

"I overheard you girls talking and you said you had the red bag with rainbow string, yes? I saw it pass by and I took it so you girls don't forget it and so it won;t be stolen. i grabbed it and swung too fast and it bruise her head."

"Well, thanks, I guess. For the bag, not the bruise." I teased. He giggled. Something seemed too familiar. But what?! What?!

"So where you be staying in Leipzig?" He asked.

"We'll be at --"

"Come Kris! We are in Germany for adventure! Not for new friends! LETS GO!" Danielle dragged me.

"Well. Goodbye!" I called back to the man.

He waved to me, and showed me a very sweet smile. I swear. I think I know him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can you guess who it is?!?!

Longish. I want comments!