Myctophobia

Gum and Housemates

My insides exploded as Matt pulled away smiling softly.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while." He said turning to face forward in the bench.

I smiled and chewed the gum that was now in my mouth. Gross I know, but it didn't happen on purpose.

"Want your gum back?" I asked, my lips still tingled from Matt's touch.

He turned towards me, still smiling, and kissed me again, this time ending up again with his gum.

"That is so dirty and kinda gross." I said as he happily smiled at me.

"Well, it happens, next time I kiss you, I'll just have to make sure that I don't have any gum in my mouth now wont I?" He said as he got up to walk back to the house.

My heart skipped a beat and I smiled, aware that there would be another kiss in the future. I could get used to this, to all the attention that maybe i deserved after all.

"Hey guys! You done making out?" Emily asked as we walked through the door.

"You're dumb Em, we weren't making out, perve." Matt said as we plopped down on the couch.

"Psh, as if, I know you guys were kissing because look at Sonny's face, he's blushing like a tomato and you always have been a bad liar."

"She is a smart girl you know."I said shrugging.

"Okay so I kissed him, so what?" Matt said nonchalantly.

"I knew it! You dirty devil you." Emily stated shaking a finger at me.

"Oh great, my house mate is gay. Wait until Danielle hears about this." Travis whined, walking into the kitchen.

"I'm not gay, Sonny is just very pretty." Matt said playfully earning a dramatic gasp.

"Excuse me! I am not pretty!" I said noting to myself that I should probably cut my hair.

"It's not a bad thing if your considered pretty, it should be taken as a complement." Emily said flipping her hair.

"Yeah well you're a girl so it's not a complement for me, because I'm a guy."

"Hey Sonny, can i talk to you? Alone?" Matt asked beckoning for me to follow him down the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am honestly very dissapointed in the amout of comments to subscriber ratio.

Em