This Is How I Disappear

Chapter Two

I get bored just laying there, so I decide to put the radio on. I have so much CDs, so this took a while. I decided on playing my Mix CD since it has alot of my favorite songs and bands on it. The first song was 'In The End' by 'Linkin Park' I chose to change it. I wnted to play My Chemical Romance or The Used, some type of music like that, but I forgot what numbers they were on the CD, so I went one by one until I found a song I liked. 'I'm Not Okay(I promise)' by 'My Chemical Romance'. Now this was a song I wanted to listen to.

I waited for the introduction to stop, and the singing to begin, so I can sing along.

The singing finally began, and I was ready to sing.

Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go.
It's better off this way,
For all the dirty looks,
The photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot,
From jumping out the second floor.


I didn't sing the 'Im Not Okay' part, because I couldn't sing along to it. My dog jumped up on my bed, and I pet her gently. Not wanting to hurt her. Her name was Nala, and she's a chihuahua. She has a lot of energy all the time. I get up off my bed and sang again to the words. This time I didn't sing the next verse, I missed it.

Forget about the dirty looks,
The photographs your boyfriend took,
You said you'd read me like a book,
But the pages are all torn and frayed.

I'm okay,
I'm okay,
I'm okay, now!
(I'm okay, now)

But you really need to listen to me.
Because I'm telling you the truth.
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust me)


I did really good at the 'Trust Me' part. Although I won't obsess over it and sing it a milliong times, I didn't want to be a show off.

The song was still going. And I hear someone talk to me. I look quickly behind me to see who was there. No one was there. It spoke again. Telling me to go downstairs, get something to eat. I ignored it completly. The voice went on about random stuff, that I couldn't comprehend. I answered this voice. ''Yea well, everythings like that.'' I wasn't aware of what I said or why I was saying it. I went downstairs, and this voice was still talking to me, and i was still answering it. I thought I was talking to a ghost, and I also thought I was crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

I get voices speaking to me too. And I have no clue where it comes from. So I decided to put it in the story, making this story somewhat non-ficion.