This Is How I Disappear

Chapter 3

I took a bowl out of the cabinet and placed it on the counter. I went towards the fridge, ''I'm so stupid!'' I insulted. I went towards the other cabinet on top of the microwave and grabbed cereal. Then, going back to the refridgerator grabbing the milk.

I hear the voice cracking up. I have no clue why.

I started pouring the cereal then the milk, and this voice suddenly vanished. I was happy. Hopefully it won't come back.

I sit down enjoying my cereal, with no interuptions.

I was finally done, I put my bowl in the sink and put away the cereal and milk, or I'll be lectured for it later. I walk into the living room turning on the tv, tripping over my dogs toy on the way to the couch. I put on Fuse, wondering if anything good is on. ''Stevens Untitled Rock Show'' I said to myself. ''Wait no, Your Untitled Rock Show.''I corrected. It's a show where the viewers choose what to play. It seemed interesting so I kept it on.

I heard 'Pshycosocial' play in my pocket (from Slipknot). I picked up the phone not wanting to check who's calling. Maybe it would be a good idea though.

''Hey.''I hear this mysterious voice greet.

''Hey.....?''I replied, confused.

''Are you going to clean your room today like I asked?'' I realized this was my mom.

''Uh...yea....why?'' I wondered.

''It seems like everytime I ask you to do something, you never do it. It takes a whole year!'' She informed.

''Not a year, try a week.'' I corrected, with an additude.

''Ok, well I have to go, the office is busy today.'' She said. By the sound in the backround, I mean, no sound in the backround I can tell there were no one at the office.

''Bye.''I ended quickly, hanging up the phone not caring what she had to say afterwards.

I placed my phone on the coffee table and went on watching the show.

It seemed I missed 'Your Untitled Rock Show' and 'No.1 countdown came on. The genre was Alternative. The first song was, 'Believe' by 'Staind' One of my favorite songs. I decided to watch it. And hopefully someone will call me, and ask to hang out.
♠ ♠ ♠
boring, right?
Sorry....

Comments please.
I know what will happen in this story, it wasn't in the description because I wanted it to be a surprise. xD

xo