Take Me. I'm Never Gonna Let You Fall.

This four leaf clover's all but useless now.

The woman settled into the dining room chair as I moved over to the counter, my hand already reaching out towards the newly made pot of steaming coffee.

"Creamer or sugar?" I asked politely as I poured the dark liquid into two dark blue mugs.

"Two of each, if you don't mind," she responded.

As I added the powders, I heard her open her briefcase, then rustling of papers. When I turned to give her her drink, I saw she had a laptop in front of her, powered up, next to a tape recorder.

She took the offered coffee, sipped, then sat it down. Her hands went to the keyboard of her laptop, and she clicked away for a few seconds. I folded myself into the chair across from her, my eyes going to the uncurtained windows. The sun was just starting to peek brightly over the horizon, the sky already a crystalline blue. He would've loved a day like today.

The sound of her clearing her throat brought me out of my thoughts, and I turned my eyes back to her. She pressed a button on the tape recorder, then moved her hands back to the keyboard.

"Alright, Mrs. Gaskarth. Why don't we start from the beginning?"

I took a deep breath, my thoughts already traveling back into time, back to when I first met him, back when I was just a young, innocent girl of 16 who had not yet felt the intense pain of lost love.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story. I didn't like my other Alex story, but I'm liking this one so far. Sorry for the extremely short first chapter. xD Just a bit of an introduction, something to get your feet wet.

Comments are awesome.

<333
PR