I'm Not a Monster, I'm Just Ahead of the Curve

"Good Bye Beautiful"

The next morning, I woke up to the Joker's arms around my waist. I tried to repress a shudder of fear, but I must've failed because the Joker pulled me closer. "Don't leave" said the Joker. Never before did I ever hear any kindness from him. 'Something must be wrong' I thought as I managed to break out of his grasp. As I headed to the kitchen, I saw Dopey standing there. "Boss seems to be acting a bit strange" he said to me. I raised an eyebrow and he chuckled. "Well, stranger than normal" he said. I smiled as the smell of pancakes filled my senses.

As I stepped into the kitchen, I saw Grumpy, Happy, and Chuckles playing cards as Grumpy looked up. "Eat. It's only a matter of time before he wakes up" said Grumpy, referring to the Joker who was still sleeping. Just as I finished the last bite, an animalistic scream caused us to all jump. "BEAUTIFUL!!!" roared the Joker. The boys scattered after hearing the Joker storm towards the kitchen. Fury burned in his dark eyes and I felt myself cringe. "Get the van ready" spat the Joker. I felt his arms grab me and carry me out of my apartment.

Once I was in the van, the Joker sped up, causing me to slam into the back. His laughter made me stop groaning and look at him. "Beautiful, I know we just got back together but sadly we have to part" he said, voice dripping with rage. I saw us pull up to a bridge and the Joker got out, grabbing my arm tightly and dragging me to the edge. "Good bye beautiful" he said, holding me over the water. His tone became monotonous and I met his gaze. "I love you" I managed to choke out as his grip tightened on my throat. His face came closer to mine as he whispered in my ear. "I love you beautiful" he said, his voice growing remorseful.

He met my gaze and licked his lips. "But I don't love this weakness!" he growled, giving me a quick peck on the lips before throwing me into the midnight water. His piercing gaze following me down.

*The Joker's POV*

Remorse plagued my thoughts as I watched her fall into the water. 'I'm sorry beautiful. I can't risk your safety' I thought as I headed back to the van. The boys had no idea what I did and I wouldn't tell them. They had thought of her as a sister and this would surely make them useless to me once they found out. Once we pulled away, Dopey turned to me. "Where's Kei?" he asked. "Let her go" I lied. No one was going to know what I did. I let myself think one final thought about Keira. 'Beautiful, I may love you, as hard as it is to admit, I can't let them hurt you. I'm sorry beautiful, but if they get you, we will never be together...and I won't let them keep me from my beautiful' i thought as we drove away, my laughter echoing throughout the van.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will be making a sequel!