Cherry Flavored Angel

one shot

Cherry Flavored Angel

"I'm gonna fuck you so good, Frankie." That's what he had whispered in his ear near the end of their set. That boy with the voice of a filthy angel, sliding his sweaty, sticky arms over Frank's shoulders, his lips grazing his gauged earlobe as he pulled the mic away for just a second. That show had been different. Gerard's usual caresses and thrusts seemed to be multiplied greatly, and Frank had been so aroused. Sure, he had been turned on by their front man's antics before, but that was on a completely different level. Than he had said those seven little words...

And now, here they were, clothes already stripped from their slick bodies as Gerard backed them over to the little couch on the bus. The back of Frank's knees hit the edge of the seat, and he fell back with a tiny gasp. Their tongues slid around one another in an erotic dance that mimicked that of their hips. Frank pulled away a couple of times to voice his concern about the secretness of their escapades, and Gerard just smiled down at him. The door to the bus was not locked, was clearly visible, and it was untelling what time any of their band mates would climb the steps to find them in the middle of their latest sex session.

"They already know," Gerard whispered back at him, treating the matter with much disinterest. He immediately went back to placing kisses on Frank's mouth, neck, chest; anywhere he could reach. One of his hands even came up to join his lips, pinching at one of Frank's tender nipples. Frank didn't know how much more of this he could take. It seemed like it had been so long since he had had any form of sexual contact. Being on the road meant that much of their time was spent practicing, performing, and drinking with other people. It also meant minimum alone time.

"Oh, Gee," Frank heard himself gasping as Gerard's hands reached lower and lower on his torso. Gerard had ways of quieting Frank's concerns very quickly, whether it was with those hazel eyes of his or those magic pale hands. Frank always felt as if he were on fire whenever he was around Gerard.

"You remember my promise, don't you?" That breath in his ear sent new shivers down Frank's spine. Gerard's hand wrapping around his hardening cock didn't help matters much. He soon found himself screaming and writhing underneath Gerard on the couch. Gerard was making noises, too. He was moaning and panting, watching the precum accumulate on Frank's head. Frank thought he must have needed something, too, so he copied those motions on Gerard's own erect organ.

They were both a mess, and so close to coming already, too. Frank let his eyes slip closed and mewled a bit as Gerard began nibbling at his ear. He didn't want it to end like this. He needed Gerard. He wanted that glorious, long member inside of him. He wanted his friend to make him scream more and come. He wanted Gerard to be all his.

When Frank stopped moving his hand, so did Gerard. He slowly opened his eyes to look up at his angel's panting form, lingering over him like a protective shield. His eyes were half-lidded and lustful; his lips red and swollen from their kissing. He was the most beautiful thing Frank had ever seen. Even more pretty than usual. He removed his hand from its position on Gerard's hip and brought it up to the back of his head, pulling him forward until their foreheads touched.

"Does this mean...?"

"Mmhmm," Frank replied, his voice deep and strained. He couldn't wait much longer, and Gerard always kept his promises, right? Soon enough, Gerard had removed his hand and began caressing Frank's backside as he moved his head to give Frank another kiss. His tongue attacked him slowly and deeply, causing Frank to forget about everything but Gerard. He didn't even notice the hand that had left his ass to dig through the couch cushions. When he heard that popping noise and felt Gerard pull away, his eyes shot open. Gerard was holding a bottle full of red colored liquid in one of his hands, pressing against two of his fingers from the other. Frank watched, amazed, as he squeezed a generous amount onto those fingers.

"It's cherry flavored," Gerard said slowly as he brought his fingers up to his mouth and slid them between his voluptuous lips, all the while staring Frank directly in the eye. He watched those lips as they wrapped around his slender appendages, before they disappeared completely and slowly reemerged with a loud sucking sound. He bit his lip and felt his erection jump a little as Gerard leaned in toward his face. "Wanna taste?"

His red tongue slipped into Frank's open mouth and he heard him sigh. The cherry flavor of the lube was mixed with a hint of cigarettes and coffee, and it made Frank smile to himself. Cherry was his favorite, and Gerard knew it. The fact that he was tasting it from inside Gerard's hot little mouth made it that much better. They sure were lucky that the couch was leather; otherwise it would be stained later.

Gerard pulled away and smiled at him again. He then brought the tube back up to his fingers and squeezed more of the sweetly scented lube onto them. Frank was panting as he lifted his hips for better accessibility, and Gerard grabbed onto his thigh to keep him from slipping. Gerard's index finger made a circle around Frank's puckered entrance, lubricating the hole and coaxing the tight ring of muscles into relaxing a bit.

"Oh, God!" Frank's eyes went wide when he felt Gerard's finger slide into him easily. He had definitely done this before, but that finger was cold. It warmed up fast, though, as Gerard began pumping it in and out, causing Frank to sigh again and relax a little more. Two more fingers were added, and the scissoring and twisting motion Gerard was doing made him harder still. It seemed like Gerard purposefully missed his prostate before finally removing his fingers, causing Frank to grunt in protest.

Gerard didn't speak again, but rather went straight to work lubing up his cock and positioning it at Frank's now prepped entrance. In those few seconds that they just sat there, staring at each other, Frank realized something. Gerard had him completely. He would have done anything to be with him this evening. He hadn't had to, though. Gerard had come to him, and he liked it that way. That's why, he decided then, that he had to hold out for Gerard; let him feel as much pleasure as possible; let him come first. It would be a hard task, but it would be worth it in the end.

Gerard finally began moving, slipping in rather easily, but stretching Frank nonetheless. The stretching sensation wasn't all that horrible, either. In fact, hearing Gerard cry out as he continued to push in made him forget all about it. And, he was gorgeous, too; those eyebrows all furrowed, mouth hung open, cheeks flushed pink. Frank was sure he was catching a glimpse of heaven as he gazed up at the phantom above him.

It began slowly, Gerard rocking his hips a bit as he tried to find just the right angle. And, Frank was concentrating so hard. Try as he may, though, he couldn't stop the little sex sounds that began pouring from his mouth. They started out low and soft, but grew louder and harsher as Gerard's thrusts increased. This seemed to encourage Gerard more. Maybe even getting him closer...

"Ah...Fuck. Harder." He was panting in Gerard's ear, and Gerard did just that. Pretty soon, he was going all the way in, the sound of his balls smacking against Frank's ass resonating throughout the bus, and pulling almost all the way back out. It was so hard not to come right then and there, with Gerard grunting every time, striking his prostate over and over. When Frank felt one of Gerard's hands reach down to cover his own free bouncing erection, he quickly slapped it away. Gerard didn't seem to mind, though, as he just brought that same hand up to dig into his own hair instead.

Then, Frank had a glorious idea. He began looking around for the lube, finding it laying at the edge of the couch. Quickly, while Gerard continued to pound in and out of him, he popped the cap off and poured some onto his hand. Gerard didn't seem to notice anything until Frank's index and middle finger sank deep inside of him. He let out a surprised shriek, stopping for a moment before he started to thrust even more urgently into Frank.

Frank began feeling around inside of him, which was made difficult by his frantic movements. If he could just find that one spot, it would all be over. Gerard would paint him and claim him as his own, just as he had done so many others. He wondered vaguely just how many lovers Gerard had used that special cherry lube with. How many had he fucked into oblivion on this very couch? He did have his promiscuous ways at times. Frank had seen him flirt with quite a few fans on this tour already. How many had he brought back to the bus? Frank was pulled out of these thoughts as he finally felt that bump, and began to rub over it.

That's when Gerard stopped and held his breath, and Frank felt him cover his insides with little squirts. Gerard was completely silent when he came, biting into his lips and tugging harshly on his own hair. He inhaled loudly when he was finished, leaning on Frank, who panted along with him, his own erection painful and about to burst. He slowly pulled his fingers out of Gerard's contracting ass, and brought them to his own throbbing cock. Gerard noticed this immediately, and looked over to find the lube bottle still open.

"Oh. You haven't finished yet." He pulled out of Frank with a soft grunt and dropped to his knees on the floor. He pushed Frank's hand away, moving the bottle in its place, and pouring the substance directly onto Frank. Tossing the bottle aside and smiling up at Frank one last time, Gerard's tongue came out to meet the head of Frank's cock, causing him to hiss loudly.

"F--fuck."

"Don't you mean, 'Suck me, Gee'?" Gerard opened his mouth wide to completely take in Frank's member. That hot, wet mouth made Frank moan loudly. Gerard was bobbing his head quickly, bringing his hand up to caress Frank's balls, urging him to come. Frank's hand went into Gerard's hair, and be began tossing his own head back and forth. He was almost there. So close...and he didn't last long, coming with a soft cry into Gerard's pretty little mouth.

"Mmm...Frankie. You taste so much better than cherries." A little bit of Frank's cum had leaked out to the corner of Gerard's mouth, and he licked it away, smiling at Frank again in that perfect angelic way. He stood back up and plopped down on the couch beside Frank, wrapping his arms around him and blowing in his ear.

This time, when Gerard kissed Frank, that cherry taste was mixed with something a little different.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? I'll write more if you like. hope it isnt too offensive.