Please Come Home

Come Home

Flashback

“Frankie, how could you?” He asked me with tears streaming down his beautiful face. How could I do this, how could I shatter my angel’s heart, by doing such an awful thing to him? I feel so disgusted with myself, I want to die.
I’m an awful person. He brought me out of my trance by slapping me. I could feel a slight burn on my left cheek. The tears were pouring freely form my face by now. He didn’t wipe them away, kiss me and tell me everything that everything is going to be all right. The only thing he told me was. “I hate you Frank Iero, I loved you and trusted to you to death…but it seems that you don’t feel the same way. I never want to see you again.” He cried and left.
He left me all alone on my knees shouting for him. “Gerard, please come back.” I sobbed even harder, while the rain was pouring on me. His car drove into the distance, and with that I knew it was the last time I was going to see him again.

End of flashback


That happened 3 weeks ago, but to me it seemed like forever. To me it felt like eternity and I couldn’t take it. I’ve been dead inside for 3 weeks. Nothing mattered to me anymore, the house was a mess, I haven’t eaten properly, showered, hell I didn’t live properly. And it was just because of one fucking mistake. I don’t blame him for leaving. I blame myself for being such a fuck up, if it wasn’t for that one mistake this wouldn’t be happening. Why did I do it, why did I fuck up the perfect relationship with the person I wanted to spend all my life with. He was my life, I loved him more than anything else, so why the fuck did I do it. I broke him, I broke his heart…his heart and mine. Even tough it was my entire fault I wanted him to come back home. One specific song reminded me of him. It was playing in my head for the past 3 weeks.

Hello world
Hope you're listening
Forgive me if I`m young
For speaking out of turn
There`s someone I`ve been missing
I think that they could be
The better half of me
They`re in their own place trying to make it right
But I`m tired of justifying
So i say you`ll..

Come home
Come home
Cause I`ve been waiting for you
For so long
For so long
And right now there's a war between the vanities
But all i see is you and me
The fight for you is all I`ve ever known
So come home
Oooh

I get lost in the beauty
Of everything i see
The world ain`t as half as bad
As they paint it to be
If all the sons
If all the daughters
Stopped to take it in
Well hopefully the hate subsides and the love can begin
It might start now…Yeah
Well maybe I`m just dreaming out loud
Until then
Come home
Come home
Cause I`ve been waiting for you
For so long
For so long
And right now there's a war between the vanities
But all i see is you and me
The fight for you is all I`ve ever known
Ever known
So come home
Oooh

Everything i can`t be
Is everything you should be
And that`s why i need you here
Everything i can`t be
Is everything you should be
And that`s why i need you here
So hear this now

Come home
Come home
Cause I`ve been waiting for you
For so long
For so long
And right now there's a war between the vanities
But all i see is you and me
The fight for you is all I`ve ever known
Ever known
So come home
Come home

The whole song just makes me break down into loud sobs. But I can’t help it I want him to come home. Right now I’m crying my eyes out because of this, again. I’ve decided that I can’t keep on living like this and I know that I could never move on. I decided to write him a letter, and hope that he’ll read it one day.

Dear Gerard,

You can’t even imagine how sorry I am for what’s happened. If I could I would take it all back, every wrong word I’ve said to you, every wrong thing I’ve done to you. Without you my life is worthless and I need you back, but that’s the problem I can’t because I fucking broke you. I’m so sorry, I never meant to do what I did and I hope that one day you’ll forgive me. I wish we could go back to the good days. Do you remember the day you asked me out, it was so beautiful but not as beautiful as you are. You took me out to the park where we used to play as kids. I sat on the swings and you pushed me, it was fun. When it got darker you took me to your special spot, it was so romantic. It was just like the stars were shinning so bright just for us that night. It was perfect, I poked you and we played catch. Then you accidentally fell on me, and that’s when we kissed. I still remember our first kiss, it was so magical just so perfect and full of love. After it we were blushing like idiots and you asked me. “Frankie would you be my boyfriend?” Sometimes I still replay your words in my mind. I was so happy that day; I tackled you and kissed you. It’s been 6 years since that beautiful day. All I wanted to tell you Gerard is that even if you hate me, I still love you always had and always will. Keep me locked in your heart. And remember I will always be watching over you.

With love your Frankie, never forget me

I love you <3


With my letter written, the last part of the song was sung. I grabbed the gun
and shot right where my heart was, and said my last words. &#8220; I love you Gerard.&#8221;
♠ ♠ ♠
Well like I said in the description, my second Frerard. I'll update tomorrow I guess, so I hope you like the first chapter. BTW The lyrics are from the song Come Home by One Republic. Feel free to comment/subscribe.