Overdressed and Underage

Chaper 2

Kaytee Owens didn't belong to a clique. Her and her maybe four friends were well known and liked around school, but they weren't that popular. They were known to party and party hard. They were always the first to show and the last to leave. Our relationship was sort not meant to happen, in all honesty, an accident. I hadn't admired her from far of since we were younger and she never did to me. We never hated each other with a passion, and we weren't the old cliché of best friends who were madly in love with each other and wouldn't admit it. I knew who she was, she was at every party me and my friends had thrown.

She wasn't the quietist girl in the world; she was loud, arrogant and outspoken. Then again, I wasn't exactly quiet myself. Apart from that she was my polar opposite. I couldn't care about being in school, my band had a record deal, and our future was planned out for us. We only come in school because our parents make us. Kaytee on the other hand actually wants to be there. To get an education, so she can grow up, get a good job, have a nice family. In my opinion, if we lasted until the end of next year, it would be a miracle.

"Morning brah," I said, sitting at Jack's table.

"Morning," Jack said. "How you feeling?"

"Better than you, worse than Zack," I said, smiling.

"Nobody can feel worse than me dude," Zack said, putting his head on his arms.

"I'm just better at handling hangovers than you," I said, patting him on the back.

"You're girlfriend isn't" Rian stated as he walked into the room.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I've just been holding her hair back." He said, sitting down, next to Zack.

"I'll go see how she is," I said. I stood up and ran up Jacks stairs two at a time. I went into the spare room where we stayed last night. Kaytee was asleep on top of the bed; I went over and lay next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and smiled. I kissed her cheek and watched her for a second. She rolled over in my arms and opened her eyes.

"I feel like crap," she said.

"You always do," I whispered. "Have you taken anything?"

"Rian gave me Tylenol then said I should sleep, I was just dropping off,"

I kissed her cheek. "I'll let you sleep; I'll wake you up in a little while so we can go out,"

"What time is it?" She asked, I looked at the alarm clock.

"10. I'll leave you until 12." I kissed her cheek again, stood up and left the room, shutting the door quietly behind.

"How is she?" Zack asked.

"Asleep," I said. "You're an ass Barakat," I said.

"What did I do?"

"You got her drunk again, how many shots did she drink exactly?" I asked.

"I lost count at 13," Zack said.

"She beat Jack though," Rian said smiling.

"Only because I drank before I started!" He tried to argue. "I bet she's faking so she doesn't
have to clean up,"

"Speaking of cleaning up, your mom will be home in like an hour," Rian said. Jack sighed and got up, we all followed as we began to clean his house.

***

Kaytee jumped on my back and kissed my neck.

"What was that for?" I asked, laughing.

"You know you're the best boyfriend ever right?" she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"For today!"

"We're at the beach," I said laughing.

"But I love the beach!" she said.

"I know that's why I brought you here," she jumped off my back and I turned to face her. She looked a little upset.

"Kay, what's wrong?" I asked.

"The last time we came to the beach, was when you told me you were leaving for a couple of months," she said, "You're not leaving are you?"

"No, school starts next week, besides, I've been back like a week, I'm not going anywhere for a while,"

"I know, I just missed you this summer,"

"I missed you too; it would have been cool if you came with us,"

"My dad wouldn't have let me, besides, we're here now," she pulled me down onto the sand and rolled so she was on top of me. She kissed me and smiled.

"I've always wanted sex on the beach," she whispered, I smirked and kissed her again.

***

"You know Jack will not be happy with you," I said as we walked down the darkening street.

"Why?" she asked. "Because I had sex with you in a public place before he did?"

"Pretty much yeah," I laughed and kissed her hand. We walked down the street, fingers interlaced.

A few old couples walked past us, some of them smiled, others just mumbled about "kids these days."

"So, what else do you have planned for tonight?" she asked.

"Well, my mom wanted you to come over tonight,"

"Aww cool, we better get going then," she said, she bent down and adjusted the tongue on her high tops. She looked up at me and grinned. "You know, I'm not sleeping with you again tonight,"

"I understand, besides, it didn't even cross my mind. My mom will be in the next room!"

"Whatever you say, now let's go," she said, standing up and taking my hand again. We walked to my car and got in.

"We're having a party soon," I said to her.

"And that's unusual why?" she replied.

"It's a birthday party for you and Jack, since you know; we missed your birthdays,"

"You didn't miss Jack's birthday," she said, "Besides, my birthday was awesome my dad took me to Disneyland." I laughed at her response.

"Kay, my mom sort of invited your family tonight," I said, she looked at me in horror.

"What? Why?"

"So you're dad doesn't think I'm a complete idiot apparently," Kaytee snorted. We stopped at
a traffic light. "What?"

"Alex, I'm my dads little girl, even if he likes you. He will think you're an idiot,"

"That is very reassuring," I said, sarcastically. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Just drive pretty boy,"

"Put some music on woman," I said, laughing at her laughing.

"Did you just call me woman?" she asked, barely breathing through her laughter.

"Shut up and let me drive!" I said, as she laughed even more. I pulled over and looked at her. She was red in the face, eyes watering, bent in the middle holding her stomach, laughing. She stopped laughing and looked up at me. She bit her lip, leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Let's go home," she said. I smiled and started driving again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow 2 chapters lmao.

Well, I plan on updating this again soon. As soon as I know what people think xo