Overdressed and Underage

Chapter 3

I knew it, Alex knew it, Jack knew it, Rian and Zack knew it, hell everybody who had seem them perform knew. All Time Low were going to be huge. They played every show with every ounce of themselves, all their energy. They were amazing to see. And as usual, I was packed up front watching their show, jumping about, screaming and singing along, I was enjoying myself. I always do at the guys' shows.

They were having fun tonight, playing songs from their new record. I smiled up at them as they played. It was nights like this that made the constant distractions and the little time alone with Alex worth it, because I know that after the show, after he's met his fans, showered and been the Alex Gaskarth that they expect him to be, me him and the guys will go out, then go home and sleep until noon.

"You guys were amazing tonight!" I said hugging Jack and Rian.

"Why didn't you watch from backstage?" Rian asked, as I let go of him.

"What and miss the fun of being pushed around by your fans? Trying to get to my boyfriend?
It's the best place to watch it from," I said laughing.

"You almost gave Alex and me a heart attack!" Zack shouted as he broke away from the fans. I looked up and smiled.

"Please indulge in this theory,"

"You disappeared into the crowd during Memories Fade and we were trying to find you and trying to keep our minds on the song,"

"Zack shut the hell up," I said, "Seriously, I left to go get myself a drink, flashed my pass and got Flyzik to get me back to the front row so you could see me,"

"Now that's a plan worthy of a Gaskarth," I turned around and smiled at Alex, who had just stopped talking to the few fans that had lingered after the show.

"Last show before school starts guys," Jack said.

"Way to kill the mood Jack," Rian said laughing.

"But hey, senior year guys!" I said, "One more year then you can go around the world!"

"But you'll be here in college and it won't be any fun!" Jack said.

"I won't be here, I'm going to college in a different state," I said.

"I hate Washington," Jack muttered and I laughed.

"Hi, we're sorry to interrupt but you guys played an amazing show." A girl and a boy, maybe a couple of years younger than the guys and I.

"Thanks," Alex said smiling.

"We were wondering if you could sign our shirts and get a picture with us?" The girl asked.

"I'll take it," I said, taking the camera off the girl. "Merrick, Dawson get in the damn picture,"

They fake sneered at me and happily got in the picture, they all posed and I took the picture.
I gave the camera to the girl as the guys signed her and her friends' shirts. They waved as they left the venue.

"We're not going out to get wasted tonight by the way," Rian said.

"Why?" I asked.

"We never had that party to celebrate yours and Jacks birthdays," Alex said.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked, looking at them all.

"Nothing, we just promised your dad you'd be home early tonight, something about going out with him tomorrow," Zack said.

"So, are you staying over?" I asked them all.

"No, we can't. We're going to get wasted," Jack said. "Besides, you have other friends,"

"Not this summer, Morgan's in Europe, Holly's in California, Jasmines in Cancun with her dad and Aubrey's in Boston visiting her grandma,"

A chorus of "loner" and "loser" came from the guys.

"Hey, you left me too! So you know, why am I even talking to you guys?"

"Because we're your ride home?" Rian asked.

"That's why!"

"Guys, pack your shit up, so we can leave," Matt said, they all grumbled and did as they were told.

"I'll go wait in the van!" I said, Alex gave me the keys and I kissed him on the cheek. I went outside, towards the van where a few fans were lingering.

"Do you know how long the bands going to be?" One of them asked me.

"They shouldn't be long now," I said, going towards the van, I took out the keys and unlocked it.

"Do you know All Time Low?" One of them gasped.

"Yeah, they're good friends," I said.

"Could you introduce me to Alex?" Another asked.

"I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend," I said.

"Yeah, what's she like?" Another asked.

"She's really nice," I said, smirking. "Now if you excuse me," I got into the back of the van and smiled to myself, it gets them every time. I rummaged under the seat and pulled out my iPod. I crossed my legs and leaned back as Down by Blink 182 played. About a minute or so in, the van door opened and I looked up as Rian climbed into the van, the others passing in the instruments. I took out my earphones and listened to the fans interrogate Alex about his girlfriend. They all stopped when Jack came out with. "Oh we've all had her; she's the All Time Hoe." I snorted, leaned over and grabbed Zack's bass.

"You said Alex's girlfriend was nice," a fan accused,

"I am nice! Now, I don't want to be a bitch but these guys are my ride and I need to get
home," I said, smiling sweetly. The guys signed what the fans wanted, loaded the rest of their gear up and got in the van.

"You told a fan that you were nice?" Zack asked as he climbed into the drivers' seat, Jack got shotgun, Flyzik in the middle. I was sat in between Rian and Alex .Alex's arm was tightly around my shoulder.

"Yeah, ten bucks there's a rumour around school about me when we get back," I said.

"Make it twenty," Rian said. We shook on it. I smiled and looked up at Alex.

"Don't get too wasted tonight," I said. He laughed and kissed the top of my head.

"It won't be any fun without you anyway," he said. We sat listening to Jack and Zack arguing over something stupid for the rest of the way home. Occasionally butting in.

"We're at your place Kay," Zack said.

"Thanks guys, I'll see you on Monday," I said. I got out of the van and began to walk to my house.

"Kaytee!" Alex said, I looked around and came face to face with him. He got hold of my face in his hands and kissed me. "Good night," he whispered. He'd never kissed me like that before.

"Good night," I whispered back, I let myself into my house and smiled as I saw him waiting for me to close the door until he went back into the van.

"Good concert?" My dad asked.

"Yeah dad it was amazing, the new record sounds amazing," I said, sitting on the arm of his chair. "You didn't have to wait up for me daddy,"

"I wanted to make sure you were fine," he said. "Now go to bed, I'll see you in the morning," He kissed me on the cheek and I went up the stairs to my room.

I pulled off my jeans and All Time Low t-shirt and pulled on my pyjamas, which were just a pair of Alex's boxers and one of his t-shirts. I turned my light off and got in bed. My cell phone buzzed in my jeans pocket. I got it and looked at the message.

It was from Alex – I'll have a double for you x I smiled. That boy was amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3! Thank you to everyone who subscribed!

x