Overdressed and Underage

Chapter 9

When my mom first met Alex she said he was a slacker, who had no real dreams. After a couple of weeks, she started to change her opinion on him. I think it was something to do with the way he was around me. He was always the gentleman in front of my parents. Of course it took my dad longer to come round and that was only after he realised Alex cared for me and wasn't just interested in sleeping with me. His family didn't exactly like either at first, his mom thought I was a bit of a whore, his dad just 'didn't like the look of me' but I won the Gaskarth family over with my charm and charisma.

Now, on the other hand, I was just worried I was going to ruin their lives.

"You've text him?" Morgan said and I nodded. "I can't believe you told him you were at the mall!"

"What else was I supposed to say? Alex, I'm going to the doctors because I'm pregnant?"

"Yeah!"

"It's not as easy as that Mo! How am I supposed to tell him?"

"I don't know, when is he coming over?"

"When he's done with the guys,"

"That could be a while, just think about it. I have to go." She kissed me on the cheek. "Just tell him," she left my room and I collapsed on my bed, I pulled my iPod from my bedside table and put the earphones in. I pressed play and smiled as I listened to Blink 182. I closed my eyes.

"Kaytee?" I looked up and saw Alex at my door. "Are you feeling ok?" He came in and shut the door behind him.

"I'm feeling fine, I just need to speak to you,"

"What about?" He asked, sitting next to me on my bed.

"You can't tell anyone yet, until I say so do you understand?"

"Yeah, what's wrong? Are you ill?"

"Alex, I think I'm pregnant," I said not looking at him.

"What?"

"I'm so sorry," I said, tears falling down my cheeks. "This is going to ruin you and your career,"

"Shh," he said, hugging me. "It's okay, it's going to be fine and we'll be fine."

"But Alex your band! Your life! I've totally ruined it,"

"No, shh. Don't cry," He cooed into my ear. "I'll be here, with you. No matter what,"

"What about the guys? And our parents?" I asked.

"We never cared what they thought before why start now? Look, I have some money saved up, I'll start looking for places to rent and my parents will help out. We can move in at Spring Break, we can-" I kissed him, cutting him off.

"So you want me to keep it?"

"I didn't think I'd be starting a family this young but I love you Kay I'll stick with you no matter
what,"

"What happens when you go on tour?"

"You can come with us! I want to look after you. The guys won't mind."

"What about when we have the baby?"

"Then I don't know, we won't tour as much, and if we play a show it'll be local,"

"I can't do this,"

"What do you mean?"

"Alex! You're putting your dream in jeopardy for me! I can't let you do that!"

"No Kaytee I'm doing it for our family!"

"But-"

"No! No buts. It may not be the way we planned it but Kaytee, this is a good thing for us. It
may not seem it right now but it is. We'll have our own family,"

"I never actually thought I'd be having kids with you," she said.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," I said kissing him. We broke apart and put his hand on my stomach. I
smiled and leaned into him. We pulled me down.

"You do realise you can't get rid of me now right?" He said

"Damn," I said smirking.

"You do realise you can't party any more right?"

"I really didn't think this pregnancy thing through," I said, laughing.

"We're going to be parents," Alex muttered, "this is crazy,"

"But we can't tell out parents until we're sure and we know everything's okay," I said.

"We won't I promise. But wait. How far along are you?"

"The doctor said about 7 weeks,"

"That would mean..."

"The beach yeah," I said smirking.

"That'd be fun a fun story to tell."

"You realise that my family is going to kill you right?" I said.

"You realise that my family is going to kill me," he said.

"Are you sure you want to do this Alex? I mean, you're throwing your life away; I'm going to
hold you back. We're going to hold you back,"

"Kaytee shut the fuck up, I love you. And I will love our child, you will not hold me back, I
promise," He said, standing up.

"Alex,"

"No Kay, please trust me on this." He said as he sat next to me

"Fine I will." I kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Now on to something less serious. You know it's my birthday in a couple of months, what
are you getting me?"

"I don't know, you're freaking hard to buy for!"

"Well, you have a couple of months to think of something good then don't you?"

"How about you just come shopping with me and pick it out? That will be easier,"

"But it'll ruin the surprise!"

"I don't care," I said laughing.

"How about I tell you what I sort of want and you can go buy me that?"

"Deal," I said shaking his hand, we laughed and he put his arm around me. I kissed him.

"What was that for?"

"I just love you so damn much,"

"I love you too," He said, kissing my head.

"Will you stay tonight?" I asked. "My mom won't mind,"

"Yeah, let me call my mom, let her know I won't be home tonight,"

"Okay," he kissed me again and got up to call his mom.

I watched him leave the room and I sighed. I felt like I was ruining his life. My mom has always told me that Victoria and I were the best things to happen to her. Mothers all around the world would say the same things to their kids. I just hope that when I have this kid, I will think exactly the same because right now, it doesn't feel like the best thing that ever happened to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
How many of you saw that coming! lol.

I'm coming towards the end of those I've pre-written, so I'll try and write them a little more. But I have a hella lot of work to do for college. But they'll be up I promise. Maybe not daily, but they will be.

xx