Booze, Boys, and Buses

Chapter Sixteen

“Yeah. Well you said you didn’t want to go. So we didn’t bring you. Val shut up. If you wanted to go so bad you should’ve said something and one of us woulda come and got you.” Michelle said in an aggravated tone to her boyfriend stealing sister. “Well ok. If you want to make the trip all the way up here to meet us, I’m not going to stop you.”

“She’s not coming.” Matt said angrily. I looked over at him being proud that he didn’t want his ex-girlfriend coming to ruin everything.

“Matt says you’re not coming.” Michelle said into the phone. “Well fine then, talk to him about it.”

She handed the phone over to Matt and Matt answered it, “Hello?” He asked, as if he didn’t know who he was talking to. “No I don’t want you going…because you would ruin everything. You ruined Johnny’s birthday and I’m not going to let you ruin tour for me or anyone else. Goodbye Valary.” He said, hanging up the phone. I sighed and grumbled at his rudeness, but then remembered that this was the same girl I had hit with a volley ball a couple weeks ago. And I was about to preach to Matt about being rude to her?

“I know that she’s still going to show up.” He stated, walking over to the bus.

We had only just entered San Francisco. Being as foreign as I was to the area, I would have to stick with the guys in order to not get lost. And it was dark…

“Alright, explain to me how she is going to get here. Gas isn’t cheap, and she doesn’t exactly have the biggest income.” Michelle said, as if challenging Matt.

“I suppose you have a point.” He said, running his hands through his hair.

We had been instructed to leave the hummer here and we could come back and get it after the tour was over. Now we were headed to the bus. One of the buses had the picture of a death bat on the side. The other had a similar picture, but it had a pink bow. I assumed that that one was going to be the girls’ bus.

“Aw, it’s adorable!” I exclaimed, walking over to it. “Is this one ours?” I asked, gently touching the metal fixture.

“Nope, yours is that one.” Matt said, pointing to the one with the normal death bat.

A smile emerged around his lips and I smacked his chest. “You’re such a horrible liar.” I said, laughing.

“Hey you two love birds.” Zacky said walking over to us. “I don’t want to hear any sort of sexual noises coming from Matt’s bunk.”

“Nor from yours Miss Cassandra.” Kacie added, putting a hand on Zack’s back.

“You guys know that we’re not ready for that.” I said, blushing.

“Yeah, I get it, I’m not either. I want to wait until we’re married.” Kacie said, putting her head on Zack’s shoulder.

I watched Zack intently for a response. He seemed to forget that her best friend was standing right here and he gave Matt a look of “Uh, yeah sure.” I sighed slightly at this response. I was not impressed in the least bit. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to say anything to her about it or not. But what if Zack was going to break up with her due to her abstinence?

“I saw that.” I said, pointing accusingly in his direction. “If you aren’t going to be willing to wait then you aren’t worth her time!” I exclaimed, getting closer to him. “She’s my best friend, and if you hurt her, I’ll have to do worse unto you.”

He put both of his hands up in defense and took a step backward. “I was only joking. You think I would be that cruel?”

“Well, you are a rock star. And most rock stars are way full of them and think they can get any girl in bed at any time they want.” I put my hands on my hips to show that I meant business.

“I was just kidding!” He exclaimed, putting his hands on his hips to imitate me.

I grumbled and walked off. Zack laughed and I gave him the finger without turning around. Matt took my hand in his and walked over to the bus. Matt explained the code to me and then I punched it in. I entered the bus and stared around in amazement. It was like an extremely nice trailer on the inside.

“It’s so nice!” I exclaimed, putting my hand over my mouth.

“It is isn’t it? This bunk is yours.” He said, pointing to the one with a white comforter and red rose petals on it.

“Oh my god!” I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around his neck. “This is a much warmer welcome than the last time I went on tour with you guys.”

“Well, I didn’t have a girlfriend when I went on tour last time. And now, I have more than just a girlfriend. I have the most beautiful girl in the OC.” He said, putting his hand on the small of my back and pulling me so that our chests were touching.

He kissed my lips gently at first, and then we threw our tongues into the combination. I ran my index finger down his neck and back. He moaned, but that didn’t stop me from continuing to kiss him. He kissed onto my chin and then down to my neck. As he sucked and kissed my neck I moaned as well. He started to make his way down to my collar bone, but then someone came in.

“Bad time?” Leana asked, mouthing out a “sorry” to me.

“No…I…uh.” I cleared my throat. “It’s fine.”

Matt grinned at Leana and then left the bus.

“Oh my gosh! Did Matt make that up for you?” She asked, eyeing the bed.

“Yeah. He did.” I said, sitting down at the kitchen table.

“Oh, so I did ruin something.” She said, smiling.

“No, cause we weren’t going to do anything until I was ready. Matt agreed to wait, and I’m holding him to that.” As I said this however, something inside me felt uneasy. I wasn’t sure if he really meant that or if he was going to wait until he couldn’t take it anymore and he tricked me into having sex.

“I know what you’re thinking, but listen. He’s going to wait until it’s a good time for both of you. I promise, he wouldn’t ever hurt you in any way. Not on purpose anyhow.” She explained, putting her hand on my shoulder.

This was strangely reassuring, considering that she was a porn star. She should be the last person I trust with a sex talk, but she was saying things that make sense. She went off the bus at that point and I decided to change into some pajamas. Kacie jumped me when she came onto the bus, she said she was sorry and began changing into her pajamas as well. I crawled into my rose petal laced bed. And I was shortly sleeping.

“Titties!” I heard someone yell, which caused me to jump out of my sleep and hit my head on the bunk over me.

“Shut the fuck up!” I screamed in the direction of where I thought it was coming.

“I’m over here.” I heard someone whisper.

I turned over and came face to face with Matt. He smiled with some deep dimples. I smiled and kissed him. “Why did you yell titties?” I asked, being truly confused.

“Because, I wanted you to wake up and that’s the best thing I could think of.” He replied with a bigger grin.

“Well, I’m pretty sure then that you woke up everyone else.” I said, trying to turn around and see, but Matt pulled me back.

“It doesn’t matter. They’re all fine.” He assured me, running his hand down the left side of my face. I kissed him.

“I thought I said nothing sexual!” Kacie yelled. I turned around and faced her.

“We aren’t doing anything sexual!” I exclaimed back.

“Then how come I heard someone yell titties?” She asked, walking over to the coffee pot. She began making some coffee.

“Because I was grabbing Cassandra’s boobs.” Matt said, laughing when I slapped his chest roughly. “Ow.” He complained.

* * *

“How are you all doing tonight?” Matt yelled into the microphone. He was happier than a kid in a candy store when he was out on stage. The crowd roared back some pleasant replies. “That’s good to hear. I know I’m doing awful fucking good. I wouldn’t rather be anywhere else other than on this stage right now. Well, maybe I could be in my girlfriend’s pants. But that’s going to be a while. She wants to take it a little slow.”

I glared at him in hopes that he would see me. He turned to his right and looked right back stage in my direction and I made my glare harder than ever. He was just laughing as a response. This wasn’t funny in the least bit.

“I’m just kidding. I don’t mind taking it slow. Especially if it’s for her.” He said to the crowd. I heard some boos emerge from the guys in the crowd. “You don’t think I should respect her wishes? You think I should just fuck her?” He asked.

Some approving sounds came from all of the guys, and some discouraging sounds from the girls. Damn right he should respect my wishes. Thank god for Zacky starting up a song, because I was more than ready to walk right out onto the stage and make a mess out of Mr. Matt Sanders. And it wasn’t going to be a pretty mess.

* * *

“So how did you like the show?” Matt asked, putting an arm around me and drinking a beer with the other. “Besides the fact that you don’t like most of the songs on the album.”

“Shut up.” I said, getting up from my sitting position and walking toward the girls’ bus.

“What’s the matter with…” I cut him off.

“You know what? If you want to fuck someone that bad, why don’t you go and sign all of your fan bullshit and find some fucking teenage cunt to fuck!” I yelled at him. “I can’t even sort of believe that you would tell people I wouldn’t have sex with you right now like it was a horrible thing. And then you had the nerve to ask people about it when it’s none of their business what sort of decisions I make!” I exclaimed furiously, beginning back toward my bus.

“Come on, Cass…” Again I cut him off.

“No Matt. Go and have fun with all of your friends and get yourself a nice broad that you can fuck, because you’re not getting any from me any time soon. If that’s all you want from me, then we’re through. Go find Valary. She seemed awful happy to see you at Johnny’s birthday party.” I said, returning to my quick retreat.

“So that’s it? We’re finished?” He asked; I turned around.

“Well, what else do you have to say Matt?”

“I could tell you that I was sorry, but that wouldn’t work I’m sure.”

“It’s a good fucking start! You’re such a dick sometimes.”

“So our relationship is just kaput because of one little thing that I did. You know when I was with Val we never had stupid little problems like this.” He pointed out, even though he knew it would just piss me off more.

“That’s a little funny, especially considering that, I’m not Valary!.” I exclaimed, beginning yet again to walk to the bus. “We’re over Matt. It’s that plain and simple.”

“This relationship is over when I say it’s over.” He said, beginning to walk in the opposite direction of me.

Oh it’s so over you don’t even know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I want a banner for this story, but not just any banner. I want the best banner ever! So if I could get everyone that cares to make me a banner, that would be awesome. Two people are the judges and I will not reveal their names due to people getting mad at them. The banners need to be in by Friday the 7th. The judging will be done that night and then the winner will be announced the next day. Please if you are going to find a picture of a girl. She needs to have brown hair, and blue eyes, and not super skinny! Thank you :))