Booze, Boys, and Buses

Chapter Twenty-three

December 24

I groaned. I had been shopping with Matt yesterday, but it was nothing special. Matt and I had bought Zack and Kacie both an ornament for their tree for next year. I knew they wouldn’t need it this year, obviously since we were all breaking the rules of Christmas. I think it would be fun if we could have all hung out this year at one house for Christmas. But no, the guys always had to be touring. Matt and I had gotten Michelle and Brian matching fedoras. Lacey and Johnny were going to get matching wristbands. Leana and Jimmy were both getting little coffee mugs. One read “I wear the pants in the family.” That one being Jimmy’s, the one that was Leana’s read, “I let him wear the pants.” Last but not least, we got his parents a new DVD player.

My mind was stumped on what to get Matt. Then it struck me. I would give him the only thing a girl could give a horny band guy. I would get some sexy lingerie. So there I was, standing in the middle of Spencer’s, looking for something sexy, and still finding myself stumped.

“Could I help you with something?” Someone asked me from behind. I turned and saw the store clerk.

I smiled sheepishly at her. “Yeah actually. You see with Christmas, I want to do something great for my boyfriend, but…”

“You don’t know what to get him.” She finished for me.

“Yeah. Could you help?” I asked, praying on the inside.

“Sure can. Believe me; I have a man at home.” She said, laughing. “Ok, so what kind of guy is he?”

“He’s a rock star, you know, big on alcohol, boobs, and sex.” I replied laughing a little about how spot on I was.

“Oh, you mean a guy kinda like, Matt from A7X?” She asked, raising a dark brown eyebrow that did not at all match the many colors of her hair.

“Yeah.” I said. “Sorta like that.”

“Alright. I would go with a little dominatrix. They seem to like that sort of thing. Uh, maybe a little punk dominatrix?” She suggested, pulling a bag with an outfit in it off of a shelf.

The outfit was a plaid skirt with fishnet stockings, a leather bra thing, a plaid tie, and a whip. Oh this was perfect. This was all too good. I knew spot on that he was going to love this. I couldn’t wait to show him. I was still going to have to buy a parental cover up. But what?

“Do you have any parent cover ups?” I asked, clasping my hands together pleadingly.

“Of course.” She said, walking off for a moment and coming back with a wallet. The wallet just had a white skull on it. Nothing too special. It was a good cover up though.

“I’ll take it.” I said, smiling as she handed it to me.

I followed her over to the cash register so she could ring me up. I then thanked her and left for home…well…to the other Sanders residence. Matt asked me what was in the bags when I got home. I shrugged and told him that he was going to have to wait until Christmas.

“But I want to know now!” He’d said, pulling a pouty face at me.

“Please don’t!” I’d begged, knowing I couldn’t resist the pouty face. Kacie had always pulled it on me to get me to do what she wanted.

“Ok, I won’t. I’m sure I’ll love it no matter what.” He said, grinning at me.

“Well, you’d better like it.” I said, flicking his nose.

“Ow.” He’d grumbled, rubbing his nose.

I laughed and got up off the bed.

“No peeking.” I said, putting the bags in the closet.

“Ok, I won’t I promise. Do I at least get a hint?” He asked, pouting again.

“Ok! Ok.” I said, sighing and searching for a hint. “You have two presents. One of them is a parent cover up. The other one you aren’t getting until we get back to Florida.”

“Oh, and would this not parental present be something that may make me want to…” He didn’t finish his sentence.

I pressed my lips roughly against his. His hands trailed to my hips and then over my back pockets. My nerve endings tingled from the touch. My hands stroked his face as he continued to kiss me tenderly. He pulled back and stared at me.

“Just a little bit.” I said, answering his unfinished question.

He smiled and kissed me one more time before his cell phone rang.

“Jimmy.” He murmured flipping the phone up and putting it on speaker.

“When are you guys coming back? It’s insanity over here!” I heard a female voice shout.

Some rustling and shouting was heard, causing Matt to flinch. He laughed and then spoke. “So what’s going on anyhow?”

“I don’t know how, but Zack accidentally dropped my cell into a port-a-potty.” Kacie said, sounding a little frantic.

“Okay, so what does this have to do with Cass and me? We’re trying to get away from the insanity, hence the reason we came here for Christmas.” Matt pointed out, rubbing his temples.

“I know, I know. I just don’t know what to do. Jimmy! Leave Johnny and Zack alone! Alright I just wanted to give you an update and beg you to come back. Put the tongs down!” She continued shouting between Matt and the rambunctious men.

“Alright, we’ll come back Christmas night. You guys just keep tight.” He said, laughing and hanging up.

“Oh my lord.” I commented, sitting down on the bed.

Matt sat down too and pulled me into his chest. He stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head. I smiled and we both lay down on the bed next to each other. It wasn’t night time yet, but I sure was tired.

* * *

“Merry Christmas.” Matt whispered in my ear. I groaned and rolled over. My face was right next to his. I kissed him and then made a face. “What?”

“Morning breath.” I said, laughing at the stench.

He blushed and rose from the bed. He glided to our bathroom and I heard him running the water. I smiled and walked over to the body mirror. I was dressed in the jeans and plain green tee-shirt I had been sporting yesterday. My hair was a matted mess of terror on the left side of my head. I ran a hand through it half way before my hand became tangled in the mess.

“Let me help.” Matt said from behind me.

He began brushing my hair and getting out all of the tangles. By the time he was finished, my hair looked like it was in pretty decent shape.

“Thank you.” I murmured with a grin.

“You’re welcome.” I turned to kiss him, but he turned his face from me.

“You know your breath doesn’t exactly smell like roses.” He said eyeing me accusingly.

“Okay, okay. I’ll go and brush my teeth and then we’ll go open presents.” I said excitedly.

I know I was a bit too old to get this excited about Christmas, but I loved Christmas. I loved seeing the happy faces of children and parents. There was never a bad moment on Christmas. Everyone was joyful.

The tree was decorated in matching ornaments. As soon as the Sanders’ noticed Matt and me coming down the stairs, they both walked over and handed us our stockings. I grinned at them.

“You didn’t have to do this.” I said, sitting down on the couch next to Matt.

“But we want to. You’re obviously special to Matt and we want you to feel like a part of the family.” Mr. Sanders said, smiling at me.

I smiled back and began on my stocking. It was nothing too big. Thank goodness, I wouldn’t be ok with them all getting me new, big presents. There were some cashews, Reese’s Pieces, a small bracelet with a small pink charm on it, and a colossal cookie.

“Ok, presents.” Mrs. Sanders said, picking up one.

“Ok Matt, this is from Cassandra to you.” Matt’s dad said.

I couldn’t help but chuckle at the older version of Matt sitting on the floor wearing a Santa hat. Priceless. Matt looked at his gift and shook it, trying to figure out what was inside.

“Just open it dummy.” I murmured, glaring at him playfully.

He smiled and ripped open the paper. He gasped at the wallet. “I actually was just saying how I needed a new wallet. Thanks babe!” He exclaimed, gripping my in a too tight hug.

“You’re…wel…come.” I managed to choke out.

He let go of me and we continued on with our Christmas. The Sanders had gotten both Matt and I a gift certificate to a great spa in Huntington. I smiled imagining Matt with a green facial mask covering his face and cucumbers sitting over his eyelids. Again, priceless. Matt’s parents reacted well to our gift to them. I was glad that they liked it. Then it came down to the one that I was looking forward to. Matt’s gift to me.

Matt stood up and walked over to the tree. He picked up the present and walked over to me. He handed it to me in what felt like slow motion. I opened it slowly, not knowing what to expect. There was a tiny box. Not like a jewelry box, but just a small box. I opened it slowly and looked at him confusedly when I saw a key sitting in the box all alone.

“Vrrooom.” Matt said, moving his hands to imitate driving a car.

I gasped and stared at him, mouth wide open. “You didn’t.”

He laughed, “Yeah I did.”

“Oh my god! Where is it? I want to see it!” I shouted running out of the house.

Sure enough, sitting right there in the driveway was a shiny 2008 Chevy Malibu. I gasped. It was beautiful. It looked a little businussy to me, but when life hands you a free car, you don’t complain. Emotion overtook me and I began to sob.

“What’s wrong?” Matt asked. “Don’t you like it?”

“I love it. I’ve j-just never had something like this given to me b-before.” I explained between sobs.

He held me and sighed. “Oh Cassandra. What am I going to do with you.”

* * *

After saying goodbye to Matt’s parents and driving the car to Matt’s house, we got back on a plane to sunny Miami. Kacie was over excited to be seeing me. I guess I would be too if I was stuck on a bus with five crazy hooligans. It was Christmas time for over here now. Everyone loved their gifts from Matt and me to them. Everyone especially got a kick out of Jimmy and Leana’s.

Matt and I had received a matching tattoo design from Jimmy and Leana. The design was a heart with the deathbat wings on either side of it and Matt’s name in the middle for mine, and as for Matt’s it was the same, but with my name in the heart. I would only agree to that as long as I wasn’t putting his name or face on my body. I’m a strong believer against putting boyfriend’s names on your body. Zack and Kacie gave us the money for the tattoos. Brian and Michelle gave us both a choice of some free clothing from Syn’s clothing line. Then there were two. Johnny and Lacey proceeded last to give us, well more me than anyone, yet another gift certificate to get my lip pierced. I guess Matt and I were going to be busy going places when we got back home.

“We’re never going to get a chance to have a break are we? It’s just a constant rush all the time.” I said, groaning with Matt on the bed beside me.

“What do you think the song “Tension” is about?” He asked, smiling.

I sighed. “I suppose. But you must get a break once in a while.”

“The time I would be spending on a break, I’m going to be spending with you getting spa treatments, tattoos, and piercings.” He explained, never letting his gaze leave the top bunk. His eyes shot wide as if he were remembering something. “You still have another present for me.”

I laughed. I couldn’t believe he’d remembered that. I’m sure that if I asked him what we’d had for dinner the other night he’d forget in a heartbeat.

“You’re so right. But you don’t get to see it until tonight.” I teased, tapping his nose.

“Are we going to need to order a hotel room for said gift?” He asked, tapping my nose in return.

“Naw, I can keep quiet.” I assured him, winking.

Night came faster than I’d thought. I guess just lying there with Matt made the time go faster. Either that or I had fallen asleep without even realizing it. Both were good possibilities. Matt was over at the table staring out the window. I got up and went into the bathroom after picking my bag up from under our bunk.

“I’ll be right back.” I said, walking in the small room.

I opened up the bag and looked at the too tiny skirt in awe. How did girls wear these? But I suppose that most of them didn’t wear them in public. I pulled my pants off and then pulled the plaid skirt in place of them. I put on the shirt, which was an all too small dress shirt, and then I put the pre-tied tie on. Without checking myself in the mirror, I walked back out into the hall and then into the kitchen area. I wrapped my arms around Matt and then pulled back to look at him. He looked me up and down and smiled. I knew he was happy with the present.

“Merry Christmas.” I said sweetly into his ear.

“Merry Christmas indeed.” He said, laughing. “You know Kacie and Zack are in the bunk above ours.”

“I’ll keep quiet.” I promised, my breath becoming uneven.

Matt stroked my hair and then gripped the back of my neck tightly. He pulled my face in and kissed me. He was rough at first, but then began to calm as I began kissing back. I put my hands under his shirt and they wound their way up to his bare chest. Our lips made a smacking sound as they parted long enough for us each to take a breath and then they resumed their places.

Matt pushed me down onto the bed and climbed over me, our lips never parting once. I began pulling his shirt over his head and our lips parted again, but I didn’t want them to. Not even for the slightest second. I flipped him over and sat myself on his chest with my knees on either side of his head. As he began his work I began to pant. I gripped both of his large arms which both held my hips in place. I was trying to be quiet for the sake of the sleeping Kacie and Zack on the upper bunk. I was doing alright until my climax started to hit. When that happened, Matt pulled me over onto my back and covered my mouth. He didn’t stop pleasuring me, but he made sure to muffle the noise too keep us from being exposed.

If it was not for Matt’s large hand covering my mouth, I would have woken up all of Miami and then some. My sweaty palms gripped the sheets with all their might, not letting go for even a second. Matt’s lips replaced his hand in almost an instant. While he was kissing me we got into a sitting position where I began to remove his Levi’s from his toned legs. As soon as they were off, he wasted no time on getting to the point.

His lips continued to keep my lips occupied while his hands rested on my nearly exposed breasts. If not for the skimpy plaid skirt and shirt combo, I would be completely naked. His kissing got rougher and it felt like the whole bus was beginning to shake. But none of that mattered in a few moments. All that mattered was that Matt and I were together, and we were going to have to wash the sheets in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are appreciated :) Sorry I was so slow about an update, internet problems. Katie I miss you and I'll hopefully be getting on tonight. The power went out last night :(