If Happily-Ever-After Existed Then I Would Be Cinderella...and We'd All Have Graves

hello child forget what you've heard for it is wro

Vampire:1. a preternatural being, commonly believed to be a reanimated corpse, that is said to suck the blood of sleeping persons at night.

Partly true.

2. (in Eastern European folklore) a corpse, animated by an undeparted soul or demon, that periodically leaves the grave and disturbs the living, until it is exhumed and impaled or burned.

No where close.

3. a person who preys ruthlessly upon others; extortionist.

Only a fair share of us do that.

If you are asking me how I know this then you should disregard everything you've heard about in movies. Your nightmares for the ones that can sleep and dream. But most importaintly child, don't listen to the tales that your great-great-grandfathers and mothers tell you.

For they are sorely mistaken.

Why should you believe me you ask?

Well believe what you will...

For over 600 years the "man" that's cold to the touch and hard as stone, walks among us. Trying everything to blend in with the humans. Sworn enemy with the "dog". Only a treaty keeps them civil. Who may you ask is he?

Well, if my very existance didn't depend on it, then I'd have screamed it to the world.

My name tag should read:

Hello, my name is Bethany Holt. and I am a VAMPIRE.
♠ ♠ ♠
first twilight related and vampire story...Woo! ::punk: comments are like love to me

Image