If Happily-Ever-After Existed Then I Would Be Cinderella...and We'd All Have Graves

"My favorite is a wooden spike...very unimaginativ

Iam was a very ordinary girl born...well that's just not importaint. What is importaint is that I AM an outcast and sometimes to certain people highly repolsive. I don't "smell" or am in teh least bit ugly. I just happen to be a extreamly unlively shade of pale and also look to have not slept in a good 100 years or so.

This is what people think of us vampires:

=>Holy Water, Crosses, and Garlic keep us away = False

=>We don't appear in pictures = False

=>We have no reflection = False

=>We only "eat" humans = Outragously False

(and my outmost favorite)

=>In order to kill us (again!) you must stab
us in the heart with a wooden spike =False

There are other things so profound that I just can't waist my time telling you about it.

I just recently left my "pack" and decided to try and find another one of my kind to join with. I heard recently that there was a "family" in Forks, Washington. It was ran by Carlisle Cullen who believed that for our better good that we feed on animals instead of humans.

Most of us got transformed when we were young, I was merely only 19. I was pregnant with my first child and my husband told all his buddies, after being ungoddly drunk, about how much "fun" I was and they decided to have my way with me. I was raped multiple times, beaten, and left for dead in an alley way. My prayers were answered when a young man found me and cared for me. He ended up being a doctor and tried to save my baby, my life, and what was left of my self image. By the next morning I was babyless and the doctor said that I was slowly slipping away because of a broken heart. He saw that I was not getting anybetter and offered me a propersistion...

"I can save you, but it is extreamly painful. If you with to die I will respect your wishes and stay by your bedside till you pass."

"I want to live but I want another chance of concieving."

"I might be able to do it, but I have not been able to do such a request before."

"As long as I live, that'll make me the most happiest."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"For what I'm about to inflict on you, I'm very sorry."


That was the night that my life changed and I became who I am. Not a full human...Just part of another species where I can choose to sleep and eat like a human. But in reality I am a monster.

A monster who is aching for a mate to give me something that no human could give...unconditional and unending love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Trust me emmett is comming in soon. by the way beth isn't a 100% vampire. she can choose to sleep or hunt to keep "energized", she also can concieve wich will come into the story later and she is unknown to this little bit of infomation.

comments = Emmett chained to your bed

subscriptions = Emmett...(insert crazy sex here)! =D