Sing Me A Song, We'll Write A Story About It

Treasure

Starbucks has always been a sort of sanctuary for me. I couldn’t get enough of it, always going to one. It was intoxicating, it was like a drug for me.

Coffee, frappuccinos, cappuccinos, tea, hot chocolate.

I’ve had it all, I’ve tried it all. Nothing is more soothing then a drink from Starbucks.

When I’m home there’s always one that I go to. One that I know every single person that works there, where I know the regulars. Where I see an amazing girl everyday just sitting there, drinking her drink, soaking up the sun that pours in through the window, and reading a book. She was captivating.

From the moment I saw you
From the moment I looked into your eyes
There was something about you I knew, I knew
That you were once in a lifetime
A treasure near impossible to find
And I know how lucky I am to have you


Her eyes were a gorgeous shade of gray. They contrasted perfectly with her tanned skin, dark hair and those luscious, long and dark eyelashes. My world was turned upside down when we locked eyes, but in a good way. It was like everything made sense to me for the first time in my life.

She was graceful, careful, she was amazing in every aspect.

Cause I've seen rainbows that could take your breath away
The beauty of the setting sun, on any given day
And when it comes to shooting stars I have seen a few
But I've never seen anything as beautiful as you


Her skin glowed from the sun. Her ringlets created a halo around her head. Her eyes sparkled, she was so beautiful.

I’ve been to Europe, seen everything thing there was to see. I’ve been to every state, seen every landmark, every beach, skyscraper, I’ve seen it all. But I have never seen beauty like hers. She’s one of a kind. Naturally beautiful, it was like God put her on this earth for me, and only me.

I can't believe that I have you
I can't believe that you're here in my arms
I've been waiting a life time for you, for you
And I've dreamed about you
Pictured in my mind who I would see
But I never imagined just how beautiful you'd be


The feel of her skin on mine as we brush up against each other. The shock that courses through my body. The tingle that creeps up my spine and the beats that my heart skips. I’ve dreamed of it all. I’ve dreamed of my one true love, what she would be like, how she would be perfect for me.

She was so much more than what I dreamed of.

Cause I've seen rainbows that could take your breath away
(take your breath away)
The beauty of the setting sun, on any given day (any given day)
And when it comes to shooting stars I have seen a few
But I've never seen anything as beautiful as you

Oh, oohh.


My brothers joke around with me about how she can’t compare to any star in the sky, and flower in a field, any sparkling brook, anything. Nothing, absolutely nothing can compare to her, and they can’t seem to find out how I am so lucky. How I, the one that is normally noticed, but never taken into much consideration, got her.

She chose me.

I've seen rainbows that could take your breath away
(take your breath away)
The beauty of the setting sun, on any given day
And when it comes to shooting stars I have seen a few
But I've never seen anything as beautiful,
No I've never seen, anything, as beautiful as you


The Eiffel Tower at night, Big Ben in the morning, the Leaning Tower of Pisa set in a light fog. They all can’t match her beauty.

Shooting stars in Canada, the setting Sun in Florida; white, glistening snow in upstate New York, amazing drizzling rain with a bright, full rainbow in California. They couldn’t even touch her beauty.

From the moment I saw you
From the moment I looked into your eyes


I saw my future, I saw the love, I saw everything that I ever wanted every time I looked in her eyes.

She was mine, I was hers.

We’re meant for each other.

And I couldn’t find a more beautiful girl to spend the rest of my life with.

I, Paul Kevin Jonas II, have found the love of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Beautiful As U by All 4 One

Another one of my favorites, it's such a romantic song, and I felt as though Kevin was the perfect one for this with the whole romantic feel, and of course Starbucks.

This is definitely one of my favorites.

I hope you liked it.