Sing Me A Song, We'll Write A Story About It

Strip Tease

Shoulders down
Leg Out
Bend Over
Lips Pout
Bat Eyes
Show Thigh
Lift em Up
Don't Touch


They warned me; told me that he was a player. He drops girls with the snap of his fingers, never lingering on them, never for more than a few days.

I was the new girl. I moved in my new house in Los Angeles during Christmas break, I met my next door neighbor as soon as I stepped out of my car. Her name was Katie, she was a cheerleader, a Senior, a new best friend. We just instantly clicked, having so much in common.

She told me about the high school, introduced me to her friends, set me up with cheerleading try-outs, got me on the squad, and most importantly told me about him.

Joseph Adam Jonas; the player of Valley Christian High School. The guy to look out for.

They’ve all had experience with Joe, they’ve all fallen into his clutch. Been used, cheated on, tossed to the side.

I didn’t pay any mind to it, I knew I wasn’t going to associate myself with the likes of him.

I got a proposition if you want it
If you want it
Dare you to let me run some game on ya
Game on ya
Undress me with your eyes
Your in for a surprise
What's underneath my exterior


I walked into the high school on my first day, head held high, cheerleading uniform fitting me, the skirt swishing around my legs mid thigh, eyes on me. Everyone watching me. Girls eyed me, glaring or smiling. Guys gawked at me, jaws dropped with eyes full of lust. I made eye contact with Katie from down the hallway. She smiled shouting my name.

”Stella!”

She just caused them to stare even more, but now with the question of how I know the most popular girl in school.

My eyes scanned the people as I walked. Nobody really catching my interest. Not until I saw those eyes. Those absolutely gorgeous brown eyes. We locked our gazes for a few seconds before I let my eyes trail over the rest of him.

He was a God.

Toned body. Amazing hair. Killer smile. Amazing fashion sense. Tight skinny jeans that didn’t leave any room for imagination.

If there was one guy that I was going to get with; it would definitely be him.

When I looked up at his face again a smirk was playing on his lips. Those luscious, enticing lips. It didn’t bother me, I wasn’t shy. I just smirked back at him and continued on like it never happened.

Reaching Katie there was only one thing on my mind; I had to know who that guy is.

“Hey Katie.” She turned to me. “Who’s that?” I motioned towards that guy.

She briefly looked at him and then did a double take.

“Stella, that’s Joe Jonas. We all told you about him. Don’t get involved, it wouldn’t be worth it. Trust me. He’s always on the prowl for a new girl, and you’re a fresh face so I would be careful if I were you.”

I nodded my head in an understanding way, but I just couldn’t get my mind off of him.

Katie wasn’t in any of my classes, neither were any of the other girls I met from the cheer squad. They might not have been, but I had the pleasure of having all of my classes with a Mr. Jonas himself. And I was not complaining.

My first class was like all of the rest. Everybody either slept or zoned out, Mr. T made me introduce myself to the class. My eyes only on Joe’s and his eyes never left mine. The girls glared at me for stealing his attention, the guys watched on in envy as I sauntered my way back to my desk; right in front of him.

It was obvious; I had my mind set on Joe Jonas, and he had his mind set on me.

Halfway through the period Mr. T had to leave to head to the office, so we were left to do whatever we wanted. And Joe, well Joe immediately went into action.

“Hello gorgeous.”

His voice was smooth, and rich.

You do your best to put your name on it
Name on it
But you could never put your claim on it
Claim on it
Create your fantasy
Which role you wanna be
Check the reflection in the mirror


I slowly turned with my head slightly downcast. My long eyelashes swept across my cheeks as I slowly lifted my eyes towards him. The seductive, tantalizing look made him fidget in his seat.

“Hello.” I softly purred.

The smirk that has been on his face since I first saw him slowly started to fade and an actual smile made its way onto his lips. I wasn’t expecting that, but my god that boy’s smile is gorgeous.

“What are you doing tonight?” He thought he was so smooth.

“Hmm,” I pretended to think, “nothing.”

“What do you say you go out with me and I’ll show you around. We’ll have a good time, trust me.” That cocky smirk was back on his lips.

“Oh, actually now that I think about it I’m busy.” I fake pouted.

“Sorry honey, maybe some other time. Who knows.” At the ending of my sentence I turned back around.

He sat in a stunned silence for a moment before leaning up behind me to my ear.

“I’ll hold you to that.” His breath was hot and sent shockwaves throughout my body.

I had him exactly where I wanted him.

I know you like it
The way I do it private
You cant denied it
Just wanna please you
Blow out you candle in my birthday suit
Surprise
Just let me make your night
I'll do you like you like
I'll fulfill your needs
Keep your tip this one on me


He never failed to ask me out everyday. The guys were ecstatic every time I turned him down; they thought they had a chance with me. The girls were dumbfounded, and oddly respected me for it. As for Katie, well she was getting a little jealous. Joe never paid attention to other girls, it was all focused on me. And well, that was a big deal. He has never done that before, not for her; the most popular person in school.

She couldn’t figure out how I was so “different” from all of the rest of them. She just couldn’t figure out what he saw in me that he didn’t with her or any other girl.

I’ll tell you what he saw in me: morals.

I respect my body and myself. Why would I just throw myself at some guy when I can make him really want me, and not just in a sexual way. I mean the want for the compassion, the closeness, the actual relationship.

“Stella, honestly why is he so focused on you? He wasn’t like that with me, or any other girl for that matter, so why you?” She had asked me one day at lunch.

“Because I’m a challenge, I know what I want in life and he’s attracted to that. He knows I won’t throw myself at him so that makes me appealing. Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go study in the library.” I got up with a huff and stalked out of the cafeteria.

You know you want my strip tease
If you want it say please
You know you want my strip tease
If you want it say please
You know you want my strip tease
If you want it say please
You know you want my strip tease
If you want it say please
I can make it if you want it


I was sitting at a table in the back corner of the library taking notes on a book I was reading for English when someone sat down in the seat in front of me. Startled I looked up and came face to face with a guy that I’ve never seen before. He had brown curly hair and brown eyes that looked so familiar.

“Um hi?”

“Hey you’re Stella right?” I nodded my head. “My name’s Nick, I’m Joe’s younger brother.”

That’s why his eyes looked so familiar.

“Oh um nice to meet you.” I kind of didn’t know what to say, and I didn’t want to be rude by asking him why he was talking to me.

“So I hear that you turn Joe down every time he asks you out?”

“Yeah I do.”

“I think it’s brilliant. Joe hasn’t had to work for a girl in years, and now you’re all that occupies his mind now. You’re all that I hear about. ‘Oh Stella smelt like vanilla yesterday, it was amazing.’ ‘Her hair had this really cute curl today that made her look gorgeous.’ He’s constantly talking about you and he’s driving the whole family insane with it.”

I stared at him, “Are you telling me to give in and go out with your brother?’

He nodded his head.

I laughed, “Yeah right, so that I can end-up like all of the other girls? There’s a reason why I’m not saying yes to him. I know his track record and I’m not some little play toy.”

“Don’t you get it Stella? You’re not like them, Joe really wants you; he really does. He’s never been this fully committed to getting a girl before. He really honestly wants to be with you.”

“Listen Nick, maybe I’ll give it a try, but I don’t want to set myself up to be broken down. He’s been watching me everyday and I know that he has me figured out. So tell him that if he can get my favorite flower right, without asking anyone, and hands them to me at my locker tomorrow, I’ll agree to go out on a date with him. Deal?”

The smile that graced Nick’s lips was completely adorable. “Alright I’ll tell him, bye Stella.”

I waved and continued on with my notes, pretending as if it never happened.

You been real good and I can tell you on your best behavior
Slowly I remove all my articles-of-clothing and I

Let you come and sneak a peak
What's behind door number 3
Take off your blindfold to see clear

The walls are talking bout the things we doing
Flip me and try an acrobatic movement
This is the center ring
Come on come on lets see
The main attraction like the Ringling Brothers


The next day when I got to school everything was normal. I was putting my combination into my locker when I heard people start talking in hushed voices and a collective gasp was heard throughout the entire hallway.

A slight cough came from behind me causing me to turn around. My breath caught in my throat as I saw Joe Jonas on one knee on the floor, with a dozen Daisies in his hands.

“Stella,” his smile made my knees weak, “these are for you, I believe they’re your favorite.”

The smile that broke out on my lips made my cheeks hurt, it was that big. I grabbed the flowers he was holding out to me and smelt them. Their aroma was so calming.

“Mr. Jonas, I believe you’re correct.”

“Will you go on a date with me on Saturday?”

“Are you going to treat me like you’ve treated every other girl?” I inquired, still a little skeptical.

He stood up and let out a breathy laugh, but instantly turned serious. “No, I’m not. I want you and only you, who cares about all of the other girls, you’re the only one on my mind and in my heart.”

Looking into his eyes I could see the honesty and adoration.

“Then yes Joe, I’ll go out on a date with you.”

“Yes!” He picked me up and spun me around, my laughter echoing in the silent hallway.

Shoulders down
Leg Out
Bend Over
Lips Pout
Bat Eyes
Show thigh
Lift em Up
Don't Touch


They warned me; told me that he was a player. He drops girls with the snap of his fingers, never lingering on them, never for more than a few days.

Who knew that I was the one girl who would change Joe Jonas for the better. The one that had kept him wanting me for two months, and the one who has been in a committed relationship with him for a year.

“Happy anniversary baby.”

Who knew?

And I got you on the edge of your seat
Anticipating my strip tease
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to do it, and I've been working on this one for a while now.