Status: Complete. =)

Now and Forever

Matt and Emily meet

Age 13: Emily's POV
I was sitting on the swing set in the park with my favorite band playing on full blast Blood Rayvn i was listaning to thier song 'Black Hearted Deamon' because the song explains me in a way. Let me introduce myself. I'm Emily Lasher, im 13, long brown hair with blond highlights, i am a emo skater and proud of it. i have a abusive father and a caring mother. She dosen't stop my father when he beats me but after he is passed out on the couch or cooled off she helps me and takes care of me. I don't have anyone besides her. Thats my life. All of a sudden i felt a tap on my shoulder and my ear bud being pulled out of my ear. I turned to my left about to yell at the person who just disrupted my song. "Hi my name is Matt, I seen you over here and yuo looked sad. whats your name and why are you so sad? if yuo don't mind me asking." I seen the most hottest guy I have ever seen before. "Oh sorry my name is E-Emily. And im just a little depressed is all." he said okay and we started talking. i found out that we have alot in common. he sings amazingly, he has beautiful green hazel eyes, even thought its illegal i think he has a tatoo of some sort of skull with bat wings on his shoulder. he likes Bolld RaYvn i have a feeling that we are going to e best friends. "MATT!!!" some guy with semi-long hair yelled to him. " im sorry emily i have to go but i'll see you soon?" i was kind of sad that he had to leave but i smiled a real smile for the first time in years " sure same time same place tomarrow?" he smiled and ran off with a ok and a bye. "BYE MATT!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
there is the first chapter sorry its so short but the next ones will be longer