Status: Complete. =)

Now and Forever

How Could You?!?!

Age 18: Emily's POV
"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?" i screamed at Mattwhen i enterd our room only to find him making out with Val. The school whore. "Em baby its not what it seems!!" i lost all emotion right there. Tears streaming down my face. "Its not what it seams its it? well tell me Matthew what is Val doin here and your lips on hers? please explain." He didn't even get a word out. "No Matt i want you out of here by tomarrow. all of your shit is going to be gone. are you happy that you broke my trust, and heart? you broke our friend ship and relationship. its your fauly." Iturned to the door way. "Oh and we were having a baby. i was going to name him Aiden Sanders. that was your present from me.. Happy 3 year aniversery...Hunny" and i walked down the hall with matt chasing me. "EMILY!" Matt screamed after me and i stopped as i reached the front door to our.no MY house. "What do you want now." he looked sad"what to you mean we 'were' going to have a baby?" i looked up at him laughing slightly. "I'M having a baby. YOUR not in its life IM NOT getting an abortion. thats what i mean we 'were' having a baby." he still looked hurt but also a little pissed. "So your not going to let me see my son?" i turned and grabbed the door knob. " Nope" and with that i walked out.
10 months after the incedent matt came back begging me to take him back and that he will change. I didn't forgive him for a while. untill he was on his knees holding onto my legs saying how sorry he was and that he loves me and never wants to let me go. i forgave him after that,
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3. there you go