Status: Complete. =)

Now and Forever

Better Wtch You'r Bitch

"THAT SKANK DIDN'T JUST CALL ME A SLUT!!" i gave my kids to Brian and Michell and they were just as pissed off as I was. "Watch you Whore Matt or she is going to be a hospital." " HA LIKE YOU CAN PUT ME IN A HOSPIT-" thats as far as she got before i pulled my hand back and punched her in the face. "what was that bitch? you don't think i can put you in a hospital? let me warn you. the last person who either called me a bitch, said my kids were retards or tried to hit them, they have ALL been put into a hospital." i growled at her. she looked frightend but still went on with what she was saying. "well its true, your kids are horrible ugly retarded bitch's like you, they aren't Matty's kids cause they would be beautiful, they are just wretched little bastards!" i was beyond pissed by then. "YO SLUT you better watch your mouth around her kids or just plain watch your mouth i have seen her shred some skanky bitches like you before they all barley walked away so if i were you i would shut up." Brian yelled at her. "why the hell should i shut up? her kids are the ones who need to shut up there blatting like a couple of brats." i snapped again i grabbed the skank by her hair and pulled her to her feet brought her to my face and screamed. "YOU'D BETTER SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ABOUT MY KIDS!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TALKING ABOUT THEM WELL HELL YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE TALKING TO ME OR THEM YOU SLUTTY ASS SKANK NOW I SUGGEST YOU GET OUT OF MY FUCKING SIGHT IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY LIMBS BROKEN GOT ME?!?!" She was terrified by then but still went on calling my kids names, i got so sick of it i punched her in the pace again. broke her fake ass nose, broke her arm and her leg. " now what was that i can't put you in a fucking hospital. back the fuck off bitch or next time you wont be breathing." i walked over to my kids seeing they were crying i ran over to them " baby whats wrong?" Aiden looked at me with fright all over his face. "Mommy will you ever hurt me and Heaven like that?" that brought tears to my eyes thinking of what my father had done to me. " oh god no baby i would never lay a finger on you. oh baby im so sorry thats your scared. i promise you i won't be like grandpa hector i will be like grandma Jane okay? my babys im sorry you had to watch mommy be like that. i wont ever do that to you, i promise we will watch movies every night and go out to Mc donalds every other week and go have ice cream every other weekend also, baby i'm so sorry, don't ever think i would do that to you ok?" i asked both of them. they both nodded at me and i smiled . then i winced in pain as i rememberd that skank got my face. " mommy does it hurt?" i looked at Heaven. "yeah just a little bit but nothing boo boo kisses from you two won't fix" i said and they both came over and kissed my cheek where julie had scratched. "all better?" Aiden asked me "all better baby. lets go home now okay?" they both were smilaling like mad. "OKAY MOMMY!!" and ran to the door only to see Matt there. "baby do the routine that we always do okay? go to the car lock all doors and roll up all windows. mommy's ell is in the car so call i nhere if some one is trying to get in okay?" they looked up at me "okay mommy we see you soon"
♠ ♠ ♠
okay there is the fight scene ^__^