Status: Finished. RIP J.S

Skin

Is everything okay?

“Audrina, you’re a tool,” Raphael’s husky far off voice says in my pleasant dream of Matt. I mumbled a few incoherent cuss words causing Raphael to laugh. “Wake up, school time.”

Groaning I roll out of bed as he closes the door giving me some privacy. I walk over to my dresser, pulling open the drawers and grabbing my pink skull covered bra and panties before going over to my closet and pulling out a pair of blue hip hugger jeans and a bright orange form fitting tank top. I walk out of my room and into the bathroom directly across from me. I close the door before striping off my clothes and jumping into the shower.

After I shut the water off I jump out and dry my body before wrapping my hair up into the towel before slipping into my panties and bra. I take my hair out of my towel before blow drying it and leaving it hanging around my shoulder. I pull on the rest of my clothes before sliding my black eye liner around my eye and putting on some clear lip gloss before walking out of the bathroom and throwing my clothes into my room before picking up my cell phone, purse and binder and running down the stairs.

“Morning daddy,” I say kissing his cheek as he slips on his shoes to leave. I walk into the kitchen as Raphael holds out a plate of toast. “Thanks,”

“No problem,” he says laughing as he leans against the counter and I sit at the table. I quickly eat before putting my plate into the dishwasher and then going into the downstairs bathroom to brush my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom and slip into my bright orange peep-toe stiletto’s as Raphael opens the door and we both walk out into the bright California sunshine. Walking up the driveway with his head down was my boyfriend Matt, I smile before he looks up and smiles back at me.

“Morning baby,” he says, wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my lips softly.

“Morning!” I say brightly causing Raphael to laugh. We then start walking to school, my hand linked with Matt’s.

“Oh Audrina!” I hear Zacky’s voice as we arrive at school.

“Oh yes my buddy!” I reply smirking at him.

“How’s my best female jock friend!” he laughs.

“Alright, I still have that bruise on my leg from where I fell at the basketball game though so it’s pissing me off,” I groan lightly as Matt looks at me with a worried expression.

“That was over a month ago…” Brian says, shocked. I was normally a fast healer and I rarely bruised. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah, it was just a harder hit I guess…” I mumble lightly before shrugging. “I have volleyball practice after school today so I wont be able to make it to your practice,” I say, leaning against Matt’s chest. After a few minutes I close my eyes, falling into a light sleep.

“Audrina, wake up baby,” Matt whispers worriedly into my ear. I groan lightly as I feel the beginning of a headache. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, just a headache,” I mumble quietly, standing up slowly from my spot on the grass with Matt. As I stood there I clench my eyes close tightly, as I feel myself swaying before I collapse somebody catches me.

“Audrina, are you sure you’re alright?” Raphael says, concerned as he stand me up straight looking me in straight in the eyes.

“Yeah, just tired I guess,” I mumble uncertainly.

“You went to be at six thirty last night Audrina, you skipped supper again,” he points out as I shrug.

“I’ve been feeling a little sick lately, nothing serious,” I assure them shrugging as Matt wraps his arm around my waist and leads us towards our first class.

Once inside the class we sit down and I lay my head down on my binder, clenching my eyes closed, hoping that the sudden wave of nausea paces and my headache goes away. To be honest I’ve been feeling sick for about two months now, and I have been getting sick frequently. And these headaches are ongoing! I try to concentrate on the lecture but my mind wanders to what could be wrong with me. I’m five foot three and according to my doctor I should be between 104 and 140 pounds and my last doctors appointment a little over a month ago said I was at 123 pound, a good weight. The last time I weighed myself though, I was only at 96 pounds, and that was last night before I went to bed. I have been worried about my health lately. I’ve been so tired though, I can barely stay up past seven anymore and I am constantly napping when I can. Closing my eyes I drift off again into a soft sleep.

“Audrina, are you sure you’re alright?” Lou, Zack’s girlfriend asks me as we walk into the locker rooms after school.

“I don’t know,” I say, shrugging and I wince in pain from my headache. “I’m probably just getting the flu, either way I have a doctors appointment next month, I’ll ask him about it then,” I say, shrugging as I pull off my tank top before shoving my tee shirt on.

“I’m worried about you,” she says seriously. “You don’t look good, you have a greyish colour and you’re so fucking skinny.”

“I’ll ask the doctor, don’t worry about it,” I say before a yawn erupts from my mouth. She raises her eye brow questioningly before pulling her black hair with electric blue streaks up into a pony tail.

I quickly tie my shoes before grabbing two Tylenol’s from my purse and taking them dry, together Lou and I walk out to where everybody else was. We take our respectful places and begin practice.

I have never practiced worse then I did today though, I fell a lot, missed the ball, bumped into the other girls. It was painful. I jumped up to hit the ball back over to the other side but before I landed back on my feet, everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??

Kristinvengeance