Wolf Gang

The Cursed Maiden Returns

My Chemical Romance were at a concert in Boston. As they were playing The Black Parade, mist came on to the stage. It circled and swirled and looked really spooky. The audience was screaming with delight, but the band didnt know they had a smoke machine but thought nothing of it. As the song finished the crowd looked at the huge TVs where the bands images were supposed to be. A girls face was there instead.
"I am the Cursed Maiden! You My Chemical Romance, shall never be the same again. As Green Day is now, you shall be the same! Your music sickens me as does all punk rock, but you are the worst!" Frank and Gerard were hugging each other shaking in there boots. Ray looked around not knoowing what to do, Bob looked at Mikey and Mikey looked at Bob. The crowd was silent.

The concert ended shortly after the Cursed Maiden arrived. Still, everyone was in high spirits. As the band was signing autographs, T-shirts and whatever else the fans thought of, Frank started to scratch.
"Hey Frank? You okay?" asked Bob.
"Yeh, just super itchy." answered Frank.

The band went back to there hotel, and as Green Day did, they fell asleep. All woke up at the same time. Each member looked at each other.
"Where's Frank?" asked Mikey.
"He's the one who put these stupid costumes on us probably." said Gerard with anger in his voice. They all nodded. Soon Frank walked in. He was sobbing.
"Oh my god! Were wolves!" screamed Bob. Gerard fainted and Frank kept sobbing. Ray rolled his eyes and took charge.
"Wait, that girl at the concert on the TV said we would be just like Green Day!"
"So there wolves too?" asked Bob.
"Probably yes." answered Ray. Frank began to shake and wouldnt stop crying.
"Shut up!" Everyone screamed at him. Frank was silent.
"I hate Green Day." said Gerard. "That Tre Cool is such a fuck head."
"What a stupid name." said Bob.

Turns out, the same scientist was in the same hotel next door! The band walked over. Luckily, the guy had a laptop. He explained about Green Day.
'What do we do?' typed Gerard.
"Go to Algonquin Park, become a pack. They will most certainly die because they cant hunt.
You guys are a large group, you will live longer." said the scientist.
So he shipped them to the park too. Some wildlife guys, who microchipped Green Day, found them not to far away.
These are the types of wolves MCR is;

Gerard;
color: Black with white paws
breed; Timber Wolf

Mikey;
color: brown
breed; Timber wolf

Bob;
color: grey and white
breed: Grey Wolf

Frank:
color: black with grey and white face
breed; Makenzie Valley Wolf

Ray;
color: red
breed: Red Wolf

They were taken to Green Day. Tre began bounding towards Bob. He jumped on him and began licking his face. Gerard howled into the darkness while Frank attacked Tre.