Wolf Gang

Gerard v.s Billie Joe

Even in Tre's friendly manner, he angered Bob. Frank lunged for Tre but Tre was small and fast. He jumped over Mike who was trying to stay out of this and accidently crashed into Gerard. Gerard grabbed Tre's neck with his jaws. Billie Joe jumped on Gerard and bit his ears until they were bloody and he let go of Tre who was bleeding. Now Mike raised his hackels and growled at MCR in warning. All were suprised. Frank growled back and gave a small bark. There was more snarling and growling until Ray broke in.
"Enough! This is unbilivible! Tre was only being nice and Bob blows it then tries to attack Tre who crashes into Gerard who could have killed Tre if It wasnt for Billie!" Everyone watched and waited.
"Do we all want to die?" asked Ray. All shook there heads.
"Then we must work together and find away to get food, we all know how to kill predators already so we need to hunt for deer, rabbits, anything!"
"He's right." said Mike. " We must work together."
"Im not working with him!" said Gerard.
"And Im not working with him either!" barked Billie. Ray rolled his eyes.
"Then you too can die." said Mikey. All were startled.
"But..." began Gerard.
"Shut up!" Mikey cut in. "I want to live and so does everyone else! You guys want to fight, Starve!" Bob began to lick Gerards bleeding ears. Billie licked Tre's neck. Tre took it the wrong way and began humping Billie.
"Gahh! Tre! Get off! I was cleaning your fur!" screamed Billie who tried to trot away.
"Awww! I need action!" whined Tre.
"Go find a she- wolf." said Frank smiling.
"Where do I find one of those?" Frank shrugged.
"Sniff her out, but first." said Ray. "We gotta find something to eat."
And that was the beginning of there pack.