Status: I'm Editing this now. It won't change the story line and you can read the sequel. I'm just making it pretty and with no errors.

Don't Go Out in the Woods Tonight...

Hyperventilate

After lunch I walk slowly into the class room. Joanna runs up to me, somewhat reminding me of a small freight train.

“Tell me tell me tell me!!” She squeals in my ear.

“What?” I reel back from her and her over enthusiasm, “What are you talking about?”

She steps back and puts her hands on her hips. She gives me that “look,” I really hate that look

“Duh. You and Troy”

“NO!” I shoat, “There is no ‘me and Troy’, um… Troy and I. It doesn’t exist.”

“Really?” It’s a sincere question.

“Really.” I nod, “Although in his primitive, pea-sized brain he might think differently.”

Jo and I exchange some variation of the "look" and laugh. We take our seats, and after the bell rings, Troy shuffles in and glares at me. He heard, with his pea-sized brain

The teacher comes in and sits daintily in her chair. She opens her class book, and scans through it. The lesson starts and the day rolls on. The day ends and we all file out to the stairs. Troy walks over and stands by me like...

"What do you want?" I ask, kinda snap at him. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "Hello? Earth to Troy... What is it?"

He rolls his eyes and walks down the stairs. I look up and see my mom driving the car. I walk over and notice that Troy is getting into the back seat.

"Whoa whoa. What's going on here? Why is he here? Mom?" I look at her. I probably look like a loony.

“Honey, honey, calm down, everything’s fine.”

“Then why is Troy getting in the car with us?”

My mother chuckles a little, and I start to get a little nervous. Troy looks up at me, and my back goes rigid.

“Okay, do you reminder the day I dropped you and Troy off at school?” My mother seems to be going slow, just so i don't get left behind.

“Yeah…”

“Well he told me that morning that his Mother was out of town for a couple weeks. And we sorta worked it out that… Honey? Are you okay?”

I guess her question isn’t out of place, because I sort of realize the direction this is going in and I start to hyperventilate.

Troy gets out of the car and carefully makes me get into the passenger seat and closes the door. He gets back into the car and my mom starts driving.

“So... he's...?” I manage to choke out.

“Troy will be staying with us for a while.”
♠ ♠ ♠
*Dramtic Drum Roll*