Status: I'm Editing this now. It won't change the story line and you can read the sequel. I'm just making it pretty and with no errors.

Don't Go Out in the Woods Tonight...

Whiplash

As soon as I get in to house I know I won't make it up the stairs. Instead I flop on the couch, tossing my bag off to the side. Troy follows Mother into the kitchen.

I drift into sleep.

When I wake up the house is quiet, too quiet. I sit up and walk around. No one in the kitchen, or in the study, and the living room is emtpy too.

I head upstairs, slowly advancing up the stairs. I peek into my parent’s room; empty. I sneak back across the hall. I squeak open the door to the paint studio; also empty.

Naturally this processes has left my room and the guest room the only ones that could have an occupant. I take a deep breath and push open my door. Empty. I turn and look at the guest room. i think my parents left me alone again. no wait. What if they all went out to dinner and forgot me!?

I walk over quietly and open the door.

Troy lay face down on the bed, breathing deep and apparently still sleeping. I am a bit relieved that my parents hadn't replaced me. But I want to get mad at him for even being here. Mayb scream and kick him out, but at the same time... he wasn't all bad.

I sigh, and turn to go.

"Wait."

I spin around fast enough to cause whiplash. Troy hasn't moved, so I figure he's just talking in his sleep. I smile and walkout of the room. I stop in the hall.

I think I am falling for him.