Status: I'm Editing this now. It won't change the story line and you can read the sequel. I'm just making it pretty and with no errors.

Don't Go Out in the Woods Tonight...

Survive

Troy leaps away like I've shocked him. Which... in a sense, I've shocked us both. I get up and walk around him to the door. I don't believe was I see out the side windows and throw open the door.

“Amelia! What are you doing here?” I lunge forward to give my older sister a hug.

“Well, I here to baby sit you because… Didn’t Mom or Dad tell you?” Amelia asks.

“NO! What is it?” I follow her as she walks into the TV room and starts flipping through the channels.

“Mum and Pop are going on a split second vacation for the weekend.” She says coldly. “Now go do your schoolwork, you have a curfew now.”

“WHAT!?!?” I shout. Now I remember why I don’t like my sister at home.

“Oh, and Mom told me about your boyfriend, Trey.” She says flipping channels “Make him get the air mattress and set it up in the study. I’m taking the spare room.”

“He’s name is Troy and he’s not my boyfriend.” I grumble at Amelia.

I turn to leave the room, Troy is leaning against the doorframe and pushes off and follows me. I storm up the stairs and go into my room.

Tory sits in the rocking chair, as I flop on the bed. He has sorta’ a blank stare on his face. I prop myself up on my elbows and look at him.

“She’s pleasant, isn’t she?” He says, leaning back in the chair, rocking it back and forth.

“Yeah, and the sky is orange.” I reply. I look at him and ask, "What are you doing in my room? Get out."

Troy looks over to me and gives me a little half smile like I just told a joke that wasn't quite funny. I roll my eyes and look out the window.

Sure we kissed, but does that mean I’m going to admit I like him. Hmm, that makes no sense.[/]

“Can I see that other room?” Troy asks suddenly. “The one across the hall, can I see it? The paint studio”

“No.” I give him a quick answer and bounce off the bed and head downstairs for my homework.

I grab my bag, and get half way up the stairs before Troy stops me. I glare at him as he takes my bag.

He carries it to my room and set’s it on the bed. I stand by the door and watch him. He turns to me and steps forward.

He grabs my face, cupping my jaw in his hands gently, and pulls me close. He kisses me swiftly, than heads downstairs. ARRG! Sneak Attack! The little punk! Grr…

I set out my books and finish my homework in record time. Tomorrow is the last day of the first week of school.

I hope I survive…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm... Amelia? Odd...

Comments?!?

~LOVE AMBER!~
XD