Status: I'm Editing this now. It won't change the story line and you can read the sequel. I'm just making it pretty and with no errors.

Don't Go Out in the Woods Tonight...

Field Trip

Troy and I walk to school together, but I try to lose him once we're inside. It doesn't stop people from whispering and talking and stuff.

Everyone knows about yesterday, knows about Troy staying over. As far as I can tell, this is bigger than summer and winter break, combined.

It's ... odd. People are looking at me with such a mix of emotion it's hard to tell what they think. In the time I walk to my locker, I've gotten loathing, pity, sorrow, hate, and a whole slew of other stuff.

I wonder why they all have such strong emotions towards Troy?

I lean my head forward, resting it on the cold metal. I sigh and hear someone else sigh with me. I open my eyes and see the freshman boy from the other day.

"I'm sorry." He whispers to me.

"You're forgiven." I say, no smile or any show of emotion on my face.

He looks shocked. He breaths a thank you and shuffles off. I watch him out of the corner of my eye. I see him stop at the end of the hall and look back at me before walking on.

The bell rings as a warning and I walk to the classroom. I really wish they would all stop staring at me. It's like they've never seen a couple date or a person stay over at another person's house. I mean, sure, I'm new and Troy is ... whatever he is. But is there really a need to stare?

I slide into the seat and pull out my sketch book. The class walks in, glancing at me as they come. It's so quiet; when Megan drops her pencil it causes an echo to boom off the walls.

Troy slinks into the classroom last. He looks like he's had a harder time than I. I sigh, and the sound startles everyone.

The teacher comes in and starts the lesson. She looks like she's had a say in the speculations. I hate small schools.

"Um.. C-Class, today we are going on a field trip." She stammers out. "We're going to the orchard, corn field maze and memorial cemetery in the next town."

The class starts to buzz gentle with noise. It's nice to have a little noise. Troy looks over at me, but I stare straight at the blackboard as everyone packs up. I'm don't even want to think about us kissing. Even though I just did.

"All right, everyone." A little pep gets into the teacher as she talks to the class. "Let's head out. Please bring your coat, and leave your school books."
♠ ♠ ♠
~LOVE AMBER~
XD