Status: I'm Editing this now. It won't change the story line and you can read the sequel. I'm just making it pretty and with no errors.

Don't Go Out in the Woods Tonight...

Humor Me

One van. One.

That's all we need for our class. We are all waiting on the front steps when Stormy's mother's van pulls up.

I can't help but smile. It's an old VW Bus, and it's got... character. It matches Stormy's crazy personality.

We pile in. Stormy calls shotgun, and everyone natural falls into their places. After all these guys have been together as a class for who knows how long. So of course they know their places.

Joanne and Blake in the front. Tony and Hannah take the row after that. Megan gets the next row all to herself.

The last row is Troy's. This, by default, makes it mine too. Of course, me being me, I can't get in the back seat without tripping over something.

Two somethings, actually. First Blake's bag, and then when I thought was in clear, I trip over a seat belt. A seat belt of all things

Luckily for me, Troy reached out and catches me before I dig my teeth into the seat. He rolls his eyes as everyone chuckles and he pulls me closer to him.

"Alright, folks!" Stormy's mother yells from the front seat, "It's a two hour drive so get your selves comfy."

She glance at the rear mirror, than twists around to face us all. She winks and everyone else laughs.

"But not too comfy!"

Everyone, including Troy, shout together. I raise my eyebrow at him and he shrugs. The van pulls out and I realize that Troy still has his arms wrapped around me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Kate, Kate wake up. We're there." Troy says, shaking me.

I wake up. Being shaken has that sorta effect on most people.

"Five more minutes." I whisper, my eyes still closed.

"You said that five minutes ago," Troy whispers in my ear. "And now we're being left behind by everyone."

I open my eyes and stare at his face. Then it hits me that I resting in his arms, leaning on his chest.

I leap over to the other side of the seat staring at him like his crazy. He puts his arms down and stares at me.

"Don't look at me like I'm crazy,"He says to me, "You're the one who fell asleep on me."

I shuffle out of the seat and I start wrestling to get the side door open. Troy sneaks up behind me, reaches his arm around my body and pulls the door open.

I jump out and land on my feet. Troy hops out behind me and slams the door. I look around , squinting in the sun. I spot a sign thats one of those old post and arrow signs.

Troy walks past me and heads in the direction of the corn maze. I run after him, trailing behind him like a shadow. He looks back at me and I think I see a smile before he looks away again.

"Is this the way the others went?"I ask looking around at the scenery.

Troy stops and twists around. He slides an arm around my middle, pulling me backwards into the maze.

"No." He whispers in my ear. "Does that bother you?"

"Yes!" I struggle against him as we drift further along the paths into the maze. "Yes, it bothers me. It bothers me a lot."

He smiles and drags me into the corn. My eyes grow wide as he stops us and wraps his arms further around me.

"Kate," He whispers, leaning his face closer and closer to mine. "You are really really... "

My breath goes shallow as he leans in further. The space between us is about inch now. I look up as his sparkling Grey and gold eyes.

"You really... should see your face right now." He smirks and pushes gently away form me.

I'm left watching him walk out of the corn. My face goes red as it dawns on me, the cruel trick Troy just played.

I run after him and push him from behind. He stumbles a foot or two before spinning around to face me.

I glare at him, then square off, like in a fight. He raising an eyebrow, and then humors me by squaring off too.

"You're not that mad?" He asks.

"Yes. I. Am." I snare before lashing out at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
0_o O_o
Fight scene next! Anyone want to place bets?

Comment?!

~ LOVE AMBER!~
XD