Status: I'm Editing this now. It won't change the story line and you can read the sequel. I'm just making it pretty and with no errors.

Don't Go Out in the Woods Tonight...

How Many?

Okay, this has got to be a joke. Right?

Today is the first day of junior year, and there are sixty-four students. Combined. In all the high-school grades. I make number sixty-five.

All divide the classes go as such; freshman are at 24, sophomores count in at 16, The seniors have 17. Oh and I am in a Junior class of 9. Yep, this has got to be a joke.

"Class, this is Ms. Katherine Barlow." The teacher held me captive at the front of the room, facing the other seven students.

"Kate, I'm called Kate." I manage to squeeze out of my throat. I may be fearless in my woods, but this is a different type of jungle.

An observant person, might be wondering why there are only seven other students. Someone else hadn't shown up yet.

"But I'm sure he'll introduce himself when he comes in." The teacher pointed me to my deck at the back of the room. "Till then we'll have a free class so everyone can get acquainted. Please students, be courteous and polite."

I'm pretty sure everyone rolls their eyes.

Then there is an eruption of noise as everyone starts to jostle for my attention. I am a little hard pressed, I'm not use to this kind of reaction. I strain to hear everyone's intro and my brown eyes strain to match name to face.

There's Joanna, nickname Jo, is a blond, blue eyed bomb shell.

Blake is almost connected to her. They're twins, with the same vibrant blue eyes.

Anthony has brown hair and brown eyes, he's the older brother of some freshy who's name I didn't get. Anthony told me to call him Tony.

Johnathan, John for short, has captivating green eye and deep red-brown hair.

Megan has brown eyes and brown hair. Only her hair has strips and streaks of blond in it.

Hannah had jet black hair like mine and even shared my brown eyes.

Stormy had dyed her hair a silver and had green eyes.

The teacher calls for attention and I breathe a sigh of relief. I'm alive still after the attack of sheltered teenagers who probably haven't seen a new kid in like ---. HELLO BEAUTIFUL

My train of thought derails completely as the ninth student walks in the door. Black spiky hair storm gray eyes with gold flecks. He pauses for a millisecond, his eyes looking me up and down.

I watch from my desk as he walks over and stands in front of me.

"You're in my seat" His voice is almost a low growl that causes my eyes to widen. I flick my eyes to the only other desk, the one right next to me.

The boy bends low over the desk, setting his hands on the top and leans with in six or so inches of my face.

"I said, MOVE" instead of yelling his voice gets low and rumbles out from his chest. I slowly get up, ignore the audience of the others, and sit in the chair next to this guy. Stinkin' right next to him!

"Troy, don't you EVER let me catch you talking to Ms. Katherine like that again." The teacher says, suddenly becoming aware of what happened.

"Yes, ma'am." 'Troy mutters, throwing a glare at me that let's me know the teacher won't catch him.

I hate school. A lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
The number of students is based off of my old school, it was private and there were eight kids in my class. Fun stuff. Comments? Banners?

oh and check out my short stories!