Status: I'm Editing this now. It won't change the story line and you can read the sequel. I'm just making it pretty and with no errors.

Don't Go Out in the Woods Tonight...

Tree Root

I really should know better than to pick a fight with the guy who keep saving me. But no; I still try. I run at him; I don't even know what my plan is.

Troy grabs my shoulder and wraps his free arm around my waist. He steps to the side, sweeping my feet out from under me.

I snatch the collar of his jacket and hook my leg around his, pulling him down with me. I hit the ground hard, and Troy lands heavy next to me.

I'm not done fighting, though. So I roll over, straddling him and grabbing his collar. I think about the time with the skillet, I don't really know if I'm going to hurt him or not.

Lucky for me, and Troy, he stops all this madness. He snaps his arms between mine, prying my hands off his jacket.

His hands than clamp down on my shoulders, right by my neck. He pushes me to the side and shoves me to the ground.

Troy swings hid leg over my side, placing a knee in both my sides. Then he pins my wrists. Darn. I thought I had him. I roll my eyes.

I twist around, thrashing my weight around under him. He doesn't budge. Troy Just waits for me to hold still.

"Are you done?" He asks, not the least bit angry.

"All I want to say," I reply, "Is that the sun got in my eyes."

"Hmm, I see." He says, "Nothing else?"

"Nope. Can you get off now?"

"Only if..." His gold eyes flick to my lips, then back to my eyes. "I get a kiss."

"No. NO. NO!" I yell at him.

"Fine, then I won't get up." Troy says.

"But what if someone comes?" I start panicking. "What are you going to do then?"

"I'll take that chance." He shrugs.

My eyes go really big as I stare at him. He doesn't smile or anything, he just looks at me, waiting patiently for me to make up my mind.

"Ya know. I would have liked a date first." I sigh really heavy. Troy smirks and bends his head down low, resting his forehead to mine.

His Grey eyes lock on mine as he gently places his lips on mine. He moves one hand away from my wrist and touches my cheek.

What am I doing?

The quick question gets chucked swiftly form my mind as I slip my hand around Troys neck, and kiss back.

He slides his arm around my waist and gently pulls me up standing, never breaking contact. Then he starts walking backwards pulling us back towards the corn.

I stop. Troy stops and pulls away, looking at my eyes. He doesn't pressure me in any way, he just waits patiently for me to make the next move.

"I-I... I think that I-"

" KATE! TROY! WHERE ARE YOU TWO!?!" The teacher's voice stopped me mid-sentence.

Troy pulls away and walks towards the voices of the others. I brush myself off, shaking loose the dirt and dust before I go to the teacher and rest of the group.

I rejoin the group and we all start out to the memorial cemetery. I stare at the ground. I shuffle away every time Troy tries to get my attention. I know he wants me to finish my sentence.

I walk up to Megan and start a conversation. Troy gives up and puts in his earphones, drowning out the world with music.

I look back at him for one second. It is a terrible idea. In that second, Troy locks eyes with me. I regret it as soon as I see...Something boils behind his molten silver grey eyes.

Then I trip over a tree root, and no one is there to catch me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gee, i wonder what Kate was going to say? also i wonder... what's going to happen at the cemetery?

TA-DA on the fight scene and the make out. odd how that happened huh?

~ LOVE AMBER~
XD

P.S.
I AM SOOO SORRY!!! the computer upload this like ten zillion times! please forgive any confusion!