Status: I'm Editing this now. It won't change the story line and you can read the sequel. I'm just making it pretty and with no errors.

Don't Go Out in the Woods Tonight...

Thank you

I hear the music pounding out of the house way before I even see the back wall of our yard. By the time I get to the red painted wood door , I smell the alcohol.

Don't get me wrong, I love my friends and my sister. But they should never be left alone around beer. Or vodka, since that's what it smells like from out here.

I wrinkle up my nose as I close the red door behind me. I tiptoe across the lawn. Once I get to the porch I do a double take. Some person is laying face down in front of the door.

I don't know who it is, or even what. I do know that the thing is blocking the door. I try shoving open the door, but no such luck.

"Okay... plan B." I say.

I sneak around the house and look up at the second story window, and the way to get up there. The trellises is thick with huge vines and the drain pipes weave their way up, and travel right next to the window that is not ever locked.

hee hee I'm a genius...

I start to climb but slip and fall three feet back to the ground. I land on my feet and look up at the window.

I grasp the vine again and start to re-climb, using the drainpipe and the vine to pull myself closer to the window.

So far I haven't slip. I am determined to get to the top. I finally make it. I reach out towards the window and...

Pain shoots through my right arm. I pull my right hand away from the pipe and open it up in front of me.

A huge gash slashes across my palm, and blood streaks down my wrist. I lean forward and look closely at the drainpipe. I see a small metal nail.

Pain shoots through my hand and up my arm. Even my knees start to shake in pain. Not the best thing when your hanging two stories above the ground.

I clench my teeth and reach for the window again. Which meant I had to grab onto the pipe again with my bloody hand.

I suck in a sharp breath as my hand touches the cold metal pipe. I'm careful not to grab onto the nail again as I lean towards the sill.

I grasp on to the window and pull it open. I swing into the room and pop the screen back in and close the window.

Again a tremor of pain shakes my body. I shake my head, and as my vision clears, I turn around and open the door and walk out of the paint studio and into the hall.

I don't look around as I make my way up the hall to the bathroom. I've got tunnel vision from the pain and all I'm think about is stopping the bleeding and getting to bed.

"Well... What do we have here?"

I hear a voice over the music, coming from the stairs. I turn slowly and my eyes go wide as I'm slammed against the wall by a dark haired, cloudy eyed boy.

He stops to conceder me as I'm pinned beneath him. His probably nineteen or so. I try to push him off, but it's no use.

"Get away from me, you slug." I hiss at him.

He smirks and presses closer to me. Pain shoots across my hand and makes me shiver. This guys smirks again, and leans closer.

"I'm no slug. In fact you'll find me quite fast." His breath reeks as he pulls his lips closer to mine. "Trust me."

"No way." I take my left hand up and shove his face away from mine.

His hand snaps up and grabs mine, pulling it out of the way. Then his lips crash against mine.

The combined pain of the slash on my hand and the pressure from the kiss makes me gasp for air. With my mouth open, pulling in air, this guy welcomes the opportunity.

With one hand bleeding and the other in a white knuckle death-grip by the boy, I'm helpless as his hands explores the angles of my stomach and ribs.

I bite down hard on his lip. I taste blood as he stumbles back away from me. I slide to a sitting position, with no strength to stand as my whole right arm starts shaking in pain.

"Fine, Babe. But if you want to play rough,"He steps forward, a trickle of blood slides down his chin, "I'll play rough too."

He squats down next to me. I whimper as he grabs a handful of my hair. I try to grab his wrist and loosen his grip. No luck.

"No. Please stop." I whisper "Someone help me."

"No one can hear you." His slurred voice rasps into my ear.

Cold fingers touch my ribs, then slide down to my hips. I make a last attempt and lash out at his face with my bloody hand.

He grabs it and squeezes it tight. I scream loud and watch red and white spots dance in front of my eyes. My eyes get heavy and close.

Then... he's gone.

I hear a thud and a crash and somehow I know it's him falling down the stairs. I try to open my eyes, but a shutter of pain makes me close them tight.

I feel warm, strong arms tuck under me and lift my body off the ground. A moment later I'm set on my bed.

I force my eyes open for a second, and stare at the dark shadow looming over me. The light flicks on and my eye close as a wave of pain ripples over me.

I clinch my teeth as my hand is cleaned and bandaged. My head aches from the pounding music, and my right arm has gone numb.

Just as I start to sink in to black unconsciousness, I feel a weight sink into the bed next to me. I know someones sitting with me as I black out.

. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
~ LOVE AMBER~
XD