Status: I'm Editing this now. It won't change the story line and you can read the sequel. I'm just making it pretty and with no errors.

Don't Go Out in the Woods Tonight...

Chaos and Disruption

"Katherine Tomas Barlow! You get in this house this INSTANT!"

My eyes snap up from the red gate to the back porch of my house. At the door stands my mother, father, and my sister, who has a rather malicious look on her face. I feel Troy shut the gate and come to stand next to me, his arm against mine.

"WELL?!?" Mother yells across the yard.

My fingers are torn apart from Troy's as I race up the steps and into the house. Troy keeps pace with me, till I get tot the back door.

"Hold on one second." I turn to see my father blocking Troy from coming in with me.

"Yeah, pal. You're in trouble." Amelia sneers at him, then casts a glance over her shoulder at. me.

"What is the accusation?" I ask, stepping forward. Troy's eyes glaze over as the gold starts to spread.

"Like you don't know!" Amelia spins around and steps towards me. Troy takes a step forwards as well, but my dad stops him.

"No! I don't." I tell her, keeping my voice low, "Because Troy hasn't don't anything wrong."

"Honey . . ." Mom turns away from Troy and takes my gently bu the arm. "You don't need to hide the facts."

"What are you talking about?"

"Honey . . . You got drunk last night, Amelia told us. And now I find you out in the woods... with this boy and I just want you to be saf--"

"STOP! I didn't not get drunk!"

"Honey . . . Your sister wouldn't li-"

"Oh yes she would! Her friends were over! they got drunk and Troy saved me from one of them. So if you want to get mad and kick any one out... your victim is right there." I point to Amelia.

"Honey . . .

"Please, Mother! I didn't go anything. Neither did Troy." I say, looking between mom and Troy, who's eyes are still have a gold glaze.

"Well... I'm not so sure that Amelia would do such a thing." Dad says from the doorway. "We'll look into it. And until then" - He turns to Troy - "You'll have to stay at your own hou--"

"NO! You can't kick him out he didn't do anything!" I yell.

"Lies lies lies." Amelia sneers, "Little sis, you should know bet-."

I spin to face her. For a split second I see myself reflected in her eyes. I'm a little shocked at myself. The shock wears off almost instantaneously as I lunge at her.

The next moment I hit something hard as I crash into Troy's chest.

"Snap out of it!" He whispers into my ear.

I stop. My knees start shaking as I realize I haven't eaten in almost two days. My mom moves my sister into the study, starting off on some talk about truth, justice, and the American way.

Dad stares at Troy and I, his wide eyes scanning the situation. Troy ignores him and starts walking me into the kitchen. My dad jumps after us and pulls out a chair for me.

"Tell me what happened." Dad says, sitting across the table.

I look at him and start, "Well, yesterday Am-"

Troy grasps my hand a little, and I stop to look at him. His eyes are vivid gold. In my short time of knowing him, when his eyes are gold, that is usually when things get interesting. He turns to my father and continues the story.

"Your older daughter, Amelia, invited an assortment of collage kids to your house, presumably without permission, and each and every one of them was involved in the act of under-aged drinking.
"Because of Amelia's pure uncaring attitude to the safety of your younger daughter, Kathrine was put in danger when one of those same underage drunks came up stairs and tried to rape her.
I had gone home to check on something and had returned to a scene of chaos and disruption. I will never forgive myself for leaving Katherine in such danger and I will constantly be grateful that I arrived when I did.
Sir, please do not waste my good act by letting Amelia go unpunished."

Troy finishes, and leans back in his chair. His fingers wrap around my hand, pulling it close to him. His eyes slowly shift from gold to sliver.

I stare at him like no bodies business. I have never heard him say so much. In fact I think all the words I have ever heard from him are actually less than that.

Scrap

My head snaps to look at my dad, getting up out of his chair. He braces against the table, staring at Troy. He nods once than leave the room. I watch him go become aware of the yelling and shouting from the study.

I look at Troy again; he's watching me. He leans close to me and kisses me on the cheek. It's soft and lingers there. It one of the best kisses I've ever had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh oh oh, please check out my new One-shot. Please tell me if you like it.XD
Cobblestone

~LOVE AMBER~
XD