Status: I'm Editing this now. It won't change the story line and you can read the sequel. I'm just making it pretty and with no errors.

Don't Go Out in the Woods Tonight...

Stay On Your Feet

"You don't think that he knows that you are a ... wait. What are you?" I ask Troy after the 'rents left. "I mean... I don't know what you would call yourself."

Troy raises one of his eyebrows and looks down at me. It's the kinda look that means 'i don't think I could explain it any better then you can think it, so it's better that we don't even talk about it.'

Yeah. One of those looks.

I cringe a little at that look and Troy softens a little.

"Yeah. He knows. I know he knows. I think your mother might know. At least... I heard them arguing when I said you should come here. Your mother... for some reason thinks that you are truly safe here. Your father.... " Troy let out a giant sigh and tightened his grip around me a little.

We both look at the little silver bullet pendent. I finger it in my hand, rolling it around in my palm, feeling the cold smoothness. It frightens me. That father would have such a thing.

I try not to let too many thoughts bounce in my head. If that happens then I would start to. . .

I snuggle into his chest and breath a small little sigh of my own. I turn to look out at all the picture that are on the walls of the living room.

"What are we going to do on Monday?" I ask, absent-minded. "At school, I mean"

"It'll be weird if we don't go." Troy muses, "But i would rather the school jump to conclusions than have ... him come after you at school."

I nod and look out the window. The four half wolves trot around the house or curl in lazy circles. I watch Ghost, who is no worse for ware. He seems to have taken a liking in me, always watching me.

"Troy... Let's go outside."

"Um... No." Troy barely put thought into the answer.

"Please. Please. PLEASE!!!" I beg, rolling over and looking up into his silver, gold eyes. "I'll stay close. I won't leave your side."

Troy looks at me an then out the window. A small little smirk curls one edge of his lips. Then he looks down at me and ruffles my hair.

He stands up, sending me tumbling towards the ground. I let out a squeak, but Troy catches me. I narrow my eyes at him and he only smirks at me, before giving me a soft kiss on the forehead.

"Yeah. We'll go for a walk." He says, walking to the back door in the kitchen. With his hand on the doorknob he looks at me, "That is...if you can stay on your feet."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah i know it's short, but i am leading up to something.

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO READS AND COMMENTS. YOU ALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY!
*happy dance*

~LOVE AMBER~
p.s.
don't forget to check out my new story

Daemonophobia; The fear of demons