Status: I'm Editing this now. It won't change the story line and you can read the sequel. I'm just making it pretty and with no errors.

Don't Go Out in the Woods Tonight...

Cotton Candy

I open my eyes and Lyris looks at me. He stares at my eyes, holding my face when I try to look away. There is a small cut above his right eye, and inwardly I smirk at it, laughing at him on the inside.

"You are a fool." Lyris says, his hands cupping my chin. "Do you know what I've done for you?"

"Nothing but causes me sorrow." I sneer at him.

I feel like nothing matters, so my voice is hard. I felt something in me shift as I had smashed my hands into the broken mirror plate. I am glass, hard and sharp.

"No. I gave him a trail,” Lyris says to me. "That's why I had your blanket, so that he can find you."

I laugh an acid laugh. "I don't believe you."

"You don't have to. But he'll be here in a day or two" Lyris is calm.

I snicker, my body shaking form the absurdness of his lie. I might have believed him yesterday, or the day before that, but now i don't.

"Come on, Katharine." He says, "Why else would I drag your blanket from here to ... there."

His voice falters, and I feel a smirk tug on my lips. It doesn't matter. I stare at him, and he looks at me.

We're sitting on his bed. My back is pressed to the headboard and pillows are scattered around. I look back at Lyris and his black eyes.

I lean towards him, and he leans away. I smirk and come closer, and he, in turn, leans back. He flops on the bed, lying down and crawl over him, looking down into his face.

"Take me..." I say, venom and acid burn my own throat. "That's all you want, isn't it?"

"No, I want to get you home." His voice calm and smooth.

"Ha." My face strangles the laugh and I look down at him seriously. "Lies."

He moves, his hands reaching out and resting on my hips. He tilts his head to the side, and I see the battle rage inside him.

"Okay, I do want you, and sending you home is not something at the top of my things to do list." he says, "But I set the trail and he is coming. Soon."

I drop down closer to him, my breath brushing over his collarbone. He shivers, and his fingers grip tighter to my hips.

"Really?" A part of me leaps, and hope again burns within me.

"Yeah"

'Thank you." The glass inside me vanishes and I become tired, "Sorry for breaking all the plates and stuff"

He shrugs and rolls onto his side, facing me. He takes one hand and touches my cheek gently. His fingers are cold. My eyes close and I lean into him.

Wait... WHAAA?!?!

I push away from him and fall off the bed. I stand up and walk towards the door. My motion is cut short by arms wrapping around me. I struggle in his grasp.

"I don't know what you've been thinking," My voice fills with venom, "But I still hate you and want to go home"

"I know. You are going home, so maybe you could possibly hate me less?" Lyris asks.

"NO! Let go of me!" I squirm to get away.

"Hmmm... No" His grip tightens,” In fact for teasing me so much, and because you're leaving soon, you have to sleep here till you leave. Oh, don't look at me like that. "

I narrow my eyes even more and try to elbow him in the stomach. I fail miserable and he only chuckles.

"Be nice, Katherine" Lyris whispers in my ear, a cotton candy sweet sound. It sickens me, "If you misbehave, I'll move us and leave no traces. And then he will never find you."

For the last part his dips his head and whisper the words into the curve of my neck. I tense and ball my hands into fists. Great. Just great ... Sarcasm, my dear children, Sarcasm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, i got this one in. *woop*

COMMENTS ARE LOVE!
~LOVE AMBER~
XD