Status: I'm Editing this now. It won't change the story line and you can read the sequel. I'm just making it pretty and with no errors.

Don't Go Out in the Woods Tonight...

Home

The car is parked outside the gate. When we walk up to it, Troy opens the backseat door and Ghost hops in, filling the space with his long, lean body. When he opens the driver's door, Troy doesn't let go of my waist.

Instead, he pulls me into his lap as he sits down, gently closing the door. I snuggle close to the his chest, shivering with cold and happiness.

Troy reaches into the backseat and pulls a blanket around me. He tucks me close to him, resting my head on his shoulder before starting the car.

It rumbles to life. The motion of the car and warmth coming from Troy, combined with the joy of it all, completely drains me. I feel my body drifting into sleep softly.

Troy wraps one arm around me and I feel his heart beating against his chest. I relax my head into his shoulder and sigh as sleep crawls swiftly into me.

His arm tightens and I give in to sleep.

~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~

She forgave me.

My eyes are green again. My wings are growing in with Dove Grey feather. Full feathered Dove Grey wings.

She forgave me...


~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~
He held her in his arms now. Her scent was masked slightly, but it was her. She was real.

What he couldn't understand was the ease at which she left the house. She forgave that stranger.

He looked down at her, sleeping against him. He breathed in glad of all that had lead him to her.

His body trembled slightly, emotions running wild. The past fourteen days had so utterly consumed him in rage, he had almost lost himself in the white hot grasps of it.

And now... there was nothing. Just a calm empty peace as she slept in his arms.


~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~
-Hours-Later-
~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~

I shift in my waking-up stage, burrowing my nose into the warmth that's there. I sigh contently, barely knowing where I am.

A low rumble of laughter heaves under me and shakes me awake. I know that laugh. My eyes snap open and I pull away to look at the silver eyes.

The same silver eyes I'd been dreaming about moments before.

Troy looks down at me, the silver storm swirling as he watches me. His face has an open expression I have never seen.

"You ready to see your family?" Troy asks me calmly.

I twitch around to look out the windshield, only to slam my elbow into the steering wheel so hard my arm goes numb.

Troy's lips pull upward in a small smile as I clutch my elbow. While I rub my arm, I look out the windshield.

My house.

In all its ivy covered, homely goodness, the house looks like the most welcoming sight. I twist around again, pulling open the car door.

With an unfurling of stiff limbs, I race to the front door. The door flies open before I hit the steps of the porch. Both my parents engulf me in a hug that might bruise my ribs. I don't care.

I'm home.
♠ ♠ ♠
~LOVE AMBER~
XD