Status: Giving the curcumstances, Mysti and I have agreed that it would be best if I wrote the story from now on. I have decided to start fresh and am in the process of rewriting the whole series now.

As Snow Falls on Desert Sky

Chapter 3: In the Line for the Ticket Taker

I didn’t have to wait long for my ride to come. I was in the middle of an episode of “Danny Phantom” when I heard the car honking from outside. I looked out the window to make sure it was them before turning off my T. V. and exiting the house. I ran to the car and hopped in the back. Scott didn’t wait for me to put my seatbelt on before he drove off speeding down the street.

“Could you go any faster?” I asked sarcastically.

“Kay’s right Scott,” said Max. “You are going kinda expeditiously.”

“Ain’t nobody ask you to throw big words into the conversation, Max,” I said jokingly.

“Be quite Kaylah. Scott, can you please obey the speed limit,” Maxine asked in a sweet voice. And like the obedient dog he is, he slowed down.

It was eerily quiet in the car and as much as I love my peace and quiet, this silence was kinda uncomfortable. “Um guys,” I said breaking the silence. “But since we’re going to a Tokio Hotel concert, how about we prepare for it buy listening to their CD?”

“Ok,” Max said before putting on the CD. As the musical stylings of Tokio Hotel’s Scream came through my ears, I began to sing along.

You get up, and somebody tells you where to go to. When you get there, everybody’s telling you what to do. Thank you, it’s been another bloody Monday, and no one is asking what you wanted anyway.

I lost myself in the music. I was singing along and dancing to “Live Every Second” when the car finally stopped. I looked around and we were in a parking lot. Maxine and Scott both got out of the car and I did the same. As we made our way to the building I had a feeling that something strangely terrible was gonna happen. It wasn’t until we got into the building did I find out what.

As we got in line to give the ticket taker our tickets, I noticed that the atmosphere here was not one would expect from a Tokio Hotel concert. It was a lot of girls there (well that’s to be expected) but it was blonde hair and pink mini skirts as far as the eye can see. Where the hell was I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, I kinda got writers block, and plus this chapter is kinda like a transitory type thing.