Status: Hiatus

Memories Won't Let Me Cry

Thirty-Six

"Mommy...Pss....Mommy" a husky voice was whispering in my ear.

I groaned and rolled to my back. I knew the voice didn't belong to my daughter because it was that a voice of a man. I placed my arm over my eyes, because the sun was coming up and it's bright light was shinning on my face.

"Memphis" the voice whispered again, I now knew who it belonged to.

"What Brian?" I groaned out lowly, in a sleepy tone.

"I love you" he whispered back before placing soft kisses on the side of my neck.

"I love you too hun" I replied and yawned, getting comfortable again even though it was hard because my boyfriend was placing kisses all over my neck.

I removed my arm so I could open my eyes slightly and once I did a big smile graced my face. Brian was leaning over me, looking over every feature of my face. His hair was a hot mess, letting me know he hadn't long awoken himself. When he noticed I was looking up at him he too smiled.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" he whispered.

"Brian...I am far from being beautiful." I whispered.

"Shit...Mems I cant express to you how lucky I feel to know that I have someone like you who loves me. I dont desurve you...I never really did" he replied in the same hushed tone as his body moved to lay atop mine.

I couldn't find any words to speak after I heard that. I knew he meant it....but why would he believe that he never desurved me? I was the one who didn't desurve him. Look at all the shit I had been putting him through since my arrival back into his world. No one should have to put up with all that. But to my surprise Brian was handling everything like a champ...he wouldn't let me go. I was going to return the favor. My heart was forever bound to his and with him it would stay.

His lips met mine in an innocent kiss that shortly turned into one of passion. It wasn't long before our pj's where removed and Brian had thrusted his manhood inside me. Our bodies rocking together in a perfect rythum causing moans of pure pleasure to escape our lips. Our sweat mixing together, causing our bodies to stick together even more if at all possiable. Brian always was very skilled at making love to me and he did it extremely well. We both hit our climax together, breathing hard as our foreheads touched.

I laid in Brian's arms after we had made love, just thinking of how much my life had changed. He made me better...every bad thing that had ever happened to me was just a figment that needed to be left in the past...with him it didn't matter. It was all about the history we held together and why our bond was the way it was. Our love was the number one thing on the list.

"Does Maddy know I'm her father?" he asked after a long silance.

"I have a feeling that she does." I replied as I leaned up on my elbow to look down at him.

"Have you told her about us?"

"I didn't have to baby...everyone else has for me." I replied with a smile.

"Mems...why did she hate Andrew so much?" he asked as he twirled a piece of my hair around his finger.

"The same reason everyone else hated him, he was a major asshole." I replied.

"But it seems deeper than that. Did he ever abuse you infront of her?"

"I'm not sure....but it is a possiablity. She never liked Andrew because he was quick to tell her he wasn't her father. So naturaly I knew she would grow up to hate him" I explained.

"Was he mean to her?"

"He wasn't nice" I replied just as a loud knock was heard throughout our room.

"What?" Brian called out.

"Dude do you have any smokes?" Johnny asked.

"What happened to all the smokes the girls bought?" Brian asked, running his fingers through my hair as I laid my head on his chest.

"Syn...we all got smashed last night and the smokes went down with the booze" Johnny explained.

"So I'm the only one with cigarettes?" he replied.

"Basicly" Zacky's voice piped in.

"I'll be out in a second" he replied as he groaned.

I rolled over to let him up and smiled as he stood. Brian had an amazing body and looked incrediable naked. You could tell her worked out regularly and performing infront of crowds did his body good as well. I watched him as he pulled on some clothes and smiled as he turned his attention back to me.

"You better cover that beautiful body up baby before I make the boys wait longer" he replied as he walked over sitting on the bed again.

"Is that suppose to be a threat?" I asked with a smile.

"Why....is it scaring you?" he asked as he quirked a brow causing me to chuckle.

"Please...nothing about you scares me Brian" I replied.

He smiled and leaned down. His lips pressing against mine. As it started getting heated again, anouther loud knock echoed through the door.

"For the love of green apples Gates bring your ass out here with the damn smokes!" Johnny's voice called.

"For fucks sake short shit I'm coming!" Brian called out frustrated, making me giggle.

"You better go before Johnny trys to kick the door down" I replied as Brian pulled the cover around me.

"Shit...he wouldn't dare if he knew what was good for him! I would use his ass like a human dart!" he replied causing us both to bust out laughing. "Shit...I love you Memphis Jean Sanders"

"I love you back Brian Elwin Haner Jr" I replied with a smile.

"Get some rest baby...I know I tired you out" he replied with a smile.

He pecked my lips before sighing and grabbing his pack of ciggarettes off the table. He gave me one last look before heading for the door whistling a tune. I chuckled as he unlocked the bedroom door and swung it open revealing Zacky, Johnny and Jimmy standing there waiting for him.

"Alright you bunch of babies! Lets go light up!" he replied as he pushed past them.

"Thank god" Johnny replied as he followed behind Brian, Zacky on his heels as well.

"It smells like sex in here" Jimmy replied as he poked his head inside the door.

"Well then dont come knocking on people's doors this early in the morning wanting some
fuckin smokes!" I replied and he jumped before smiling.

"Goodmorning Firefly" Jimmy replied before someone grabbed a handful of his hair and yanked him back.

"Jimmy you nosey bastard" Brian replied before he smiled at me. "I love you baby"

"I love you too" I chuckled out as the door was closed.